Where can I find low carb sausages and dressing?

They are with all the other sausages in our Tesco. It is a big shop though.

and finding one who even knows where anything is!

I checked just about every sausage in tesco and couldnt find any toulouse ones.. online tesco for me doesnt have them either thats why I settled on the ones I did. xx

Your right, Colleen told me that Tesco don't do them anymore and we have been eating "Black Farmer" sausages. Just shows what I know. However I did go hunting and found some at Lidol that are only 1 Gram carbs per 100 gram
Image000_1.jpg

They are tasty as well.

Here the sausages are South African frozen ones and they don't have nutritional info on the pack. They taste like fairly junky ones, definitely not a premium meat content, bit like Walls say. I don't often eat them but if I do I count them as 10g carbs each. Anyone have any idea if that's a reasonable estimate?

Walls:
Typical Values100g GRILLEDPER SERVING (2 SAUSAGES)Energy1069kJ
257kcalProtein13.9gCarbohydrate11.9gof which sugars1.6gFat17.0g of which saturates7.1gFibre1.8gSodium0.6gEquivalent as Salt1.5g

Richmond:
Typical ValuesPer 100g Uncooked SausageENERGY1316kJ / 317kcalPROTEIN9.6gCARBOHYDRATE11.7gof which sugars2.6gFAT22.8gof which saturates8.6gand polyunsaturates2.7gFIBRE1.9gSODIUM0.8g

I would say 10g is rather on the high side for one, more like that for 2. x

Back