where can I get good support briefs from?

guesswho

I'm looking for some good comfy briefs to help pull in my dreadfull 'apron belly'. Apart from my tummy being terribly large (I still have over 5 stone to lose) I have what is commonly known as an 'apron belly' which is also rather LARGE :( and is really noticeable when I wear jeans etc..
I'm sick of wearing long tops to try to cover it up, they make me look even bigger at times...
any recommendations for a good pair of 'hold you ins' would be most appreciated, they would have to go up to at least a size 20 please:eek:

thanks x

M&S, Debenhams or Avon all do them & they're good quality.;)

I'm looking for some good comfy briefs to help pull in my dreadfull 'apron belly'. Apart from my tummy being terribly large (I still have over 5 stone to lose) I have what is commonly known as an 'apron belly' which is also rather LARGE :( and is really noticeable when I wear jeans etc..
I'm sick of wearing long tops to try to cover it up, they make me look even bigger at times...
any recommendations for a good pair of 'hold you ins' would be most appreciated, they would have to go up to at least a size 20 please:eek:

thanks x

Try Marks and Spencer:D

John Lewis, Marks and spencer or try TK Maxx they have 'never heard of them' names and seem to have good discounts - they all do the same thing i am sure! x

Back