where can I get good support briefs from?

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by guesswho, 7 June 2011 Social URL.

1. guesswho

guesswho Member

I'm looking for some good comfy briefs to help pull in my dreadfull 'apron belly'. Apart from my tummy being terribly large (I still have over 5 stone to lose) I have what is commonly known as an 'apron belly' which is also rather LARGE :( and is really noticeable when I wear jeans etc..
    I'm sick of wearing long tops to try to cover it up, they make me look even bigger at times...
    any recommendations for a good pair of 'hold you ins' would be most appreciated, they would have to go up to at least a size 20 please:eek:

thanks x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
  4. determinator

determinator Banned

I have some from simply be , a 3 pack of support pants that go right up to your bra to hold in my top tyre too .. they are great , and really comfy too ( not very sexxy but hey its worth it !!!)

5. dolphin10

dolphin10 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(19.42%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim & Slimming World
    Try Marks and Spencer:D

6. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

John Lewis, Marks and spencer or try TK Maxx they have 'never heard of them' names and seem to have good discounts - they all do the same thing i am sure! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.