Where can i get Hi Fi bars?

Jemima Doll

Hi everyone,

Hope you are all doing well! I am doing SW on-line but keep hearing about these Hi Fi bars people get at groups, does anyone know if you can get them on-line or not?

Many thanks x

Hi-fi bars are only available in group as far as i know.

The only place is group I think.
However alpen lights are a good substitute. I use those instead as you can have 2 as hexb

Thanks everyone, i think i'll stick to the alpen lights then as everyone seems to think they are nice. x

You can go to any group and just buy them from the shop and leave tho :) just have to have the proof of your online membership

The.benefit light bars from aldi are also goood and a.lot cheaper than alpen lights and u can still have 2 as healthy b x

The aldi benefit bars are way too sweet for me.
I like the Alpen Light but I also like the Weetabix Oaty bars - only 1 as HEB but I'd probably not waste a HEB on them anyway as they're only 3.5 syns each.

The Rocky Road HI FI bars are nice but I lurrrrved the Christmas Pudding ones - if you aren't a member of a group or on-line, do you perhaps know anyone who goes to group who might pick you up a pack?

The.benefit light bars from aldi are also goood and a.lot cheaper than alpen lights and u can still have 2 as healthy b x

Afraid these are being discontinued :-( Read it on here recently, and they've not been in our local Aldi for ages.

Afraid these are being discontinued :-( Read it on here recently, and they've not been in our local Aldi for ages.

Didn't know.that I got six boxes last week but I normally stock up lol. Thanks will def stock up if see them now

That's really annoyed me.

I love these bars, they are so moist and flavourful it's like having a proper chocolate snack.

Also just in case you haven't seen the thread in the HE section, the new Alpen Lights are no longer a HEB as they changed the recipe so there's more calories but less fibre in them. If you can find the old (70 calorie) ones, you can still have those.

Annoys me that you can't order hifi bars through the website, as I only have an online membership because I can't get to a group!

Apparently they are looking into online members being able to order hifi bars through the website :)

I really don't find them worth the hype or money

The chewy delight/wheetabix err can't remember the name now ..or old alpen

The xmas pudding hifi was amazing but the others I find just nice.. very expensive! !

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yes, the alpen bars are changing and will no longer be a hexb :-(

I really like the peanut hifi bars. The rocky Road ones are good too, tried some choc fudge ones this time, nothing special imo. Not sure I fancy the new salted caramel ones!

Yes, the alpen bars are changing and will no longer be a hexb :-( I really like the peanut hifi bars. The rocky Road ones are good too, tried some choc fudge ones this time, nothing special imo. Not sure I fancy the new salted caramel ones!

I wasn't overly enthusiastic about trying the salted caramel ones so I only bought one box to try - I wish I'd bought more now! They're lovely!

I wasn't overly enthusiastic about trying the salted caramel ones so I only bought one box to try - I wish I'd bought more now! They're lovely!

Oh bum, now I wish I'd bought some! Lol

Back