Where did you meet yours?

We met online!

All my friends had gone off to uni, and I was stuck in the house most of the time alone with no opportunities to go out. My colleagues are all female so I had no chance of meeting anyone at work and I was quite lonely. Felt a bit desperate at first trying online dating but he was only the third person I'd been on a date with and the very first that he had met online and we both knew within a week we wanted to be together.

It's nearly 4 years later and we're getting married in May :D

I met my lovely on a blind date in Nottingham. (One of my friends knew him and we got texting then met up).
i was nearly an hour late lol and 12 years later we are still together, we got married in 2010 :) xxxx

Amazing thread!!!
everyones stories are lovely :)

we met online and just got married in July. He is just perfect and I love him so much. (Cheese)

:)

k x

Textyf, love that your first kiss was at the bus station!! :)
I stole our first kiss as I got on the bus to go home after our first date. ( I "smacked the lips" as we say in Scotland) lol!
First real kiss was outside his house. :)
Love a bit of nostalgia.
:D
K x

Met online when I was just out of a 5 yr relationship and on the rebound! Became friends, took our time sorting out proper dates but then one date turned into 2,3,4 etc... And then 6.5 years in the blink of an eye!

Love the very bones of the boy ?

#vomit

Back