Where do all you lovely ladies

welshyshelly

by your slimfast products from.
I bought mine today from Boots but was just wondering if anywhere out there has some deals on at the mo?
xx

I normally buy at tesco. They did have buy 2 ready made shakes for £2 and 3 choc bars for £1 but that was last week so not sure if it's still on ;0)

oooo now thats pretty good, have to ring my friend whose a manager there to pick me some up lol

I buy in bulk from boots.com, there's usually some good offers. Plus I find they have more products than my local tesco stock

I only really buy it from tesco when I do my food shopping, too lazy to shop about haha

Superdrug had a really good selection, think i might give it a go, never tried it before !

where to buy

superdrug have 3for 2 offer on all slimfast products.they said its for the next 3 weeks

I buy mine in with the grocery from Asda...it`s cheaper than boots and I don`t live near any shops so it`s easier for me...but I might be temted to check out Superdrug if there are offers on!

I'm a bit of a tart... when it comes to shopping that is! I shop where I'm near, which might be Tesco, Sainsburys, Boots or wherever. I stocked up a bit in Superdrug this weekend, especially ready mixed shakes (I love the coffee one and SF don't do a powder). I find Boots a bit expensive unless they've got an offer on. That said, I weigh myself in Boots so usually buy a few things while I'm there and I can usually get soup, which is hard to find elsewhere.

Back