where do I need to walk to?

Jayellekay

this time - the last time
When I was on here a couple of years ago - there was a great thread that I world like to revive.

I am starting in a village called Chapel Ascote, just outside Stratford upon Avon. Exactly 110miles from home.

Visualizing each pound you need to lose as 1 mile in a journey, where did you start your journey? And how far from home are you now?

You can use google maps or mapometer or mapmyrun

Mine would be just south of birmingham from Liverpool..

Reckon I'm at Stoke ish now....

I'm sure there's a KFC at Stoke services.... Lol xx

Lmao!!

God the amount of press ups I'd have to do to burn that off is enough to keep me away for life.

Glad your joining us sweet! Will be new
Motivation when you start too!!

Xx

I started in Altritcham, near Manchester, 140 miles away. I'm now just about to join the A1, only 77.75 miles to go!

Jayellekay said:
I am starting in a village called Chapel Ascote, just outside Stratford upon Avon. Exactly 110miles from home.

So a quick update......

I'm now halfway down the M40. Just walking past Thame. 72miles to go!

Next turning is M25 - good job there's no service stations - though will prob need a loo break somewhere with all this water!!

So a quick update......

I'm now halfway down the M40. Just walking past Thame. 72miles to go!

Next turning is M25 - good job there's no service stations - though will prob need a loo break somewhere with all this water!!

I've changed my target weight, so my starting place has changed - though my final destination is still home!

I started at Frinton-on-Sea on 6th January 2011. I'm now at Ingatestone having travelled a long way down the A12. Only 48miles to go!! In 7 miles I'll be on the M25, and then there's only 9 junctions to go before the last 7 miles stint from the motorway home!!!

I started at Frinton-on-Sea on 6th January 2011. I'm now at Ingatestone having travelled a long way down the A12. Only 48miles to go!! In 7 miles I'll be on the M25, and then there's only 9 junctions to go before the last 7 miles stint from the motorway home!!!

So I'm almost at Junction 31 on M25! Best get my change out for the Dartford Tunnel!!
Just 33 miles til I get home!
Just 6 junctions on M25 to do - then a little 7 mile drive up the A22!

I reckon I started around Craven Arms and am now approaching Bridgenorth. Scenery's lovely round these parts *waves*

I set off from Washington and am just South of Durham with 39 miles or so to go.

Well here goes I will do mine as a journey home

Start at Keele Road, Newcastle-under-Lyme which is 49 miles away

I am currently on the M6 having passed the Lymm services (full of foreign truckers a bit scary) and heading towards Knutsford services which is a dump and always a traffic jam

31 miles to home north on the M6...can't wait to get to the M62 I'm shattered.

Love this idea by the way x

So I'm almost at Junction 31 on M25! Best get my change out for the Dartford Tunnel!!
Just 33 miles til I get home!
Just 6 junctions on M25 to do - then a little 7 mile drive up the A22!

Ooh....just at Junction 31 on M25!! I'll be on the bridge over the Thames shortly!!!

Ok - I started in the small town of Marck, Just outside Calais. I'm across the channel now, have passed dover and I joined the M20 at folkstone. I've just passed Ashford (kent, not ashford middlesex, obv).

Ok - I started in the small town of Marck, Just outside Calais. I'm across the channel now, have passed dover and I joined the M20 at folkstone. I've just passed Ashford (kent, not ashford middlesex, obv).

Oh you could of grabbed me some duty free perfume Spangles... I'm stuck in a traffic jam on the M6 north :-(

x

Ooh....just at Junction 31 on M25!! I'll be on the bridge over the Thames shortly!!!

Say Hi to Lizzie at Buck House on your way past please x

Back