Where do i sign?!! Im in!!

Im makin them, well thats the plan anyway!! Lol weve only got about 70 coming to the day. And i'll prob just but cheapy ones for the evening guests.
Im just slobbin on the sofa, so full up with cold. Debating whether i have the energy or not to face the gym later.....

im debating stuffing my face lol !!!!!

Dont do it!!!!!!!

Even this mornin u said u felt smaller and good :) dont make me come up there and kick your assss!!!!!!
I was thinking, does anyone want to be fb friends??!!! I feel we r almost a little family now!! Haha

Dont do it!!!!!!!

Even this mornin u said u felt smaller and good :) dont make me come up there and kick your assss!!!!!!
I was thinking, does anyone want to be fb friends??!!! I feel we r almost a little family now!! Haha

Ha that's put me off Loool gonna try to resist gonna be hard!!! Worst ways I'll do boiled egg zx

I'm not in face book honey anymore :( bored me stupid lol xxx Would do otherwise x

How's ur diet going?

omg id be lost without facebook, (prob coz i dont have a real job!!!!) my saviour from my kids hahahaha
hmmmm i dunno if u can really call it a diet as such..... i guess im low-ish cal but not exactly making healthy food choices, today for example - alpen porridge good choice for brekkie, then lunch was 1/2 a doughnut, 1/2 a penguin bar, packet of skips and 2 satsumas. tea is a weight watchers tom soup and a crusty roll..... no gym again though as feelin pants still
x

Ur lucky u can still loose xxx

I'm feeling jealous lol x
Ok so had a two egg white omelette shouldn't make any difference x

Last edited:
Yeah that'll be fine hun, even have some chicken or greens if u still hungry,
Im not really losing tho, im kind of maintaining. I started the gym in september and ive only lost 1st 3lbs since then - not great is it!!! But my original goal was 11st 6 so i guess i got to that, but i do need a kick up the ass, just too much going on socially atm.... Valentines and bf bday next week, and then out on 16th, but gonna do sumfin really strict starting the 18th need to research!!! X

Yeah that'll be fine hun, even have some chicken or greens if u still hungry,
Im not really losing tho, im kind of maintaining. I started the gym in september and ive only lost 1st 3lbs since then - not great is it!!! But my original goal was 11st 6 so i guess i got to that, but i do need a kick up the ass, just too much going on socially atm.... Valentines and bf bday next week, and then out on 16th, but gonna do sumfin really strict starting the 18th need to research!!! X

I know there is so much out there!!!! Wish JUDDD worked for md I would be over the moon bug I'd didnt. JUDDD would be perfect lol x

How's everyone doing today? I did the shred again, I don't have a six pack yet, can't say I'm not disappointed :D

Hey girlie wondered where everyone was loool. Im good one shake down and body pump class done too x

Any goss?

I am good, i just took some more progress shots to compare to old pics, and i was pleasantly suprised, iv been moaning to my oh that my stomach hasnt changed one bit since losing this last stone, but looking back it has a bit.....
And comparing me now to what i was back in april....... O m g!!!! Hahahahhaggag
Stomach still needs a lot doin, i reckon i need to lose another stone :( but its defo gettin better.....

Attachments

• image-473982618.jpg
    image-473982618.jpg
    559.8 KB · Views: 91
  • image-1709121806.jpg
    image-1709121806.jpg
    571.3 KB · Views: 87
  • image-2108133831.jpg
    image-2108133831.jpg
    543.9 KB · Views: 85
wow LM you look fab, must be lovely to look at old photos and realise what a massive achievement it is to shed the lbs! you're doing so well with the gym, keep up the good work hun, you're looking amazing :) xx

Haha thanls lumps, still room for improvement clearly, but i can definietly tell im a bit smaller!!! Haha well a lot smaller actually, but im just pleaesed my tummy is starting to go down, i really didnt think there was any change since 12st but there is a bit :)

omg you look amazing.................have a proper look there is a massive difference!!!!

You should be so proud of yourself seriously chick!!! Cant be easy to loose weight after a baby babe x

MissieCB said:
Hey girlie wondered where everyone was loool. Im good one shake down and body pump class done too x

Any goss?

Missie you are flying! I'm so excited for your weigh in! Are you feeling optimistic? X

littlemumma said:
I am good, i just took some more progress shots to compare to old pics, and i was pleasantly suprised, iv been moaning to my oh that my stomach hasnt changed one bit since losing this last stone, but looking back it has a bit.....
And comparing me now to what i was back in april....... O m g!!!! Hahahahhaggag
Stomach still needs a lot doin, i reckon i need to lose another stone :( but its defo gettin better.....

Wow! Def a big difference. Your stomach has improved so much hasn't it?! The bottom of my tum is kind of wrinkly...ewwwwww :D bloody kids! X

Lol thanks ladies :) im still so bothered by my tummy tho from a front view, why does it have to hang like a 'W' shape.... Its wrinkly skin totally yuk, will it ever go i wonder???? I tuck it into my knickers so i dont really pay attention to it but on the off chance i catch myself naked it always takes me by suprise and makes me feel sad, i guess its the price u pay for 2 pregnancies and ballooning to 16 and a half stone :(
Still no time for dwelling! I look 'normal' in clothes :) wooop

Exactly LM and look what u have to show for it x

Just back from gym session.....think I'm noticing changes in my body but not sure!!!

Laura my WI is Friday Dnt know what to expect cos I've been going gym and everyone has been saying u Dnt loose much on cd with gym but lets see!!

Appointment with CDC on Sunday at 12 also for more products.......getting extra ones incase I need four am a day with gym xxx

If I havent lost anything I'm officially an alien!

Lol thanks ladies :) im still so bothered by my tummy tho from a front view, why does it have to hang like a 'W' shape.... Its wrinkly skin totally yuk, will it ever go i wonder???? I tuck it into my knickers so i dont really pay attention to it but on the off chance i catch myself naked it always takes me by suprise and makes me feel sad, i guess its the price u pay for 2 pregnancies and ballooning to 16 and a half stone :(
Still no time for dwelling! I look 'normal' in clothes :) wooop

Muscle strengthening should help and - drastic - maybe if you show your GP when you are at target he might refer you for an NHS nip and tuck? It's not bad tho. Really it isn't. xx

Back