Where do i start with running?

Well I have to say, I'm feeling a bit better today! Although...I havent lost any weight to be honest...yet!!

I think different people suit, different ways of eating.

Another thing that might contribute is excercise, the day before I felt ill, I did a massive amount of cardio. Last night, I did my weights routine and today I feel better...maybe a factor?

I found attack great and lost 7lbs, and was ok on cruise for about a week, had no appetite for a few days, and the last week of cruise just felt lazy, tired and under the weather, and the weight loss has been stalling. I want to get fitter and stronger so think I'm going to adapt it, as I hate the oatbran and really struggle to eat it. It has shrunken my appetite though

What is GI like? Is it easy to follow?

GI is really easy to follow. All you ditch really are the fast burn carbs. The rest follows!

Saying that I have been stuck at the same weight now for a couple of weeks as have not really got my body rhythms (putting it politely) back to normal yet. I can't think of any other reason to have stalled but if you look at their forum Dukaners.com you will read it rather a lot!

I'd much rather have porridge than oatbran porridge, there is just something about the texture and aftertaste I really hate. I do quite enjoy the high protein, and bread and potatoes really bloat me so I've noticed a massive difference there. Miss the odd treat now and again. And slip ups really notice with Dukan.

Dad just got back from holiday and got me a toblerone, very unhelpful.

Second c25k run today!

I really appreciate the fact that Dukan finally cured me of my bread and pasta fetish. It ruined GI for me before but now I have lost the desire to stuff myself with it!

Have ordered new air max trainers for the C25K as old ones are glued up with super glue! Hope this will really get the running off to a beter start!

Dad's are great aren't they! LOL

I've decided to have one triangle as a treat on a Sunday!

I know what you mean, I really don't feel the need for bread or pasta. But I do miss crisps a little.

I've got a blister from new shoes and my trainers are rubbing them, just back from my second run, was much better today, the last few one minute runs were really good, got tired in the muddle but pushed through!

Confession! I had a bag of cheese and onion (light fat!) crisps 2 days ago! Wow, they were good. I don't think we should suffer toooo much!!

Enjoy the one triangle a day!!!

Too right, and if you deny yourself too much, you will end up having a binge. As long as it isn't everyday, and before long we will be running machines so it won't matter!

I started mine yesterday at the gym :D

I've got the Couch 2 5K app on my iphone and yes I did struggle a little bit, although it wasnt the running part, it was the walking! I would run for 1min then walk for 1.30 and everytime I slowed down I felt my legs ache lol.

BUT, it defo wasnt as hard as I thought it would be, infact the 30 mins overall passed really quickly. I was so chuffed with myself as running has been a dream for me for a good few yrs now!

Looking forward to my next one on Wed.

Good luck :D

thats why i run, if i stop running my legs hurt :p

Back