where do people feel they have lost weight from?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by natters, 29 May 2009 Social URL.

1. natters

natters Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(15.98%)
    Hey everyone :)

well people have finally started to notice my weight loss!! it's funny because no one noticed for the first 4 weeks.. now in week 5 everyone suddenly started to say 'gosh you've lost LOADS of weight'!! why didn't they notice before!! haha.. im sooo happy though!!

i've definitely lost it off my face, tummy and legs, but my arms still look huge :( i was just wondering which areas people have found they have lost weight from first and which areas it has come off last?? i'm really hoping for slimmer arms this summer so i can wear strapless tops/dresses!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. summergurl

summergurl ‚ô•3 Years Maintaining‚ô•

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    8st0lb(41.18%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Exante
    well i have lost the majority of my weight around my belly, boobs and i have lost all 99 of my chins! lol It's taking its time coming off my bingo wings and calfs but then again i never had small legs or arms even when i was skinny so im not expecting them to shrink too much! lol

4. julesmcl

julesmcl Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.7%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I've lost mine off my tummy and face at the moment, my jeans are falling down so i know I've def lost it there!

Jules

5. cheekychick81

cheekychick81 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st0.5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.38%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    well.... i seem to have lost mine off my bottom which is kinda strange as my bottom was comparasively small compared to anywhere else.... lost off my boobs, thights, waist, hips, face lol.... crazyness!!

definately my bum tho cos it feels bony if i sit down for too long lol:)

6. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    I've mainly lost mine from face, bust, stomach, bum and thighs. Luckily its been losses all over.

I noticed yesterday when driving, that I thought the seat was a lot lower then realised its because I've lost so much off my bum, I'm lower down when driving now!! Strange huh!!

I'm hoping for a bit more off my arms and thighs and that would be great!!

7. Yasmine

Yasmine One last chance

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(14.58%)
    Diet:
    Lighterlife Lite
    I've lost insanely on my boobs and face. The face is the first place I think where the weightloss starts since their isn't as much their as everywhere else. Arms taking forever, mine are still big but have shrunk a lot from before and and bum has gotten smaller too.

I'm glad the flab on my back is gone, I hated having those layers.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.