where do people feel they have lost weight from?

natters

Hey everyone :)

well people have finally started to notice my weight loss!! it's funny because no one noticed for the first 4 weeks.. now in week 5 everyone suddenly started to say 'gosh you've lost LOADS of weight'!! why didn't they notice before!! haha.. im sooo happy though!!

i've definitely lost it off my face, tummy and legs, but my arms still look huge :( i was just wondering which areas people have found they have lost weight from first and which areas it has come off last?? i'm really hoping for slimmer arms this summer so i can wear strapless tops/dresses!

well i have lost the majority of my weight around my belly, boobs and i have lost all 99 of my chins! lol It's taking its time coming off my bingo wings and calfs but then again i never had small legs or arms even when i was skinny so im not expecting them to shrink too much! lol

I've lost mine off my tummy and face at the moment, my jeans are falling down so i know I've def lost it there!

Jules

well.... i seem to have lost mine off my bottom which is kinda strange as my bottom was comparasively small compared to anywhere else.... lost off my boobs, thights, waist, hips, face lol.... crazyness!!

definately my bum tho cos it feels bony if i sit down for too long lol:)

I've mainly lost mine from face, bust, stomach, bum and thighs. Luckily its been losses all over.

I noticed yesterday when driving, that I thought the seat was a lot lower then realised its because I've lost so much off my bum, I'm lower down when driving now!! Strange huh!!

I'm hoping for a bit more off my arms and thighs and that would be great!!

I've lost insanely on my boobs and face. The face is the first place I think where the weightloss starts since their isn't as much their as everywhere else. Arms taking forever, mine are still big but have shrunk a lot from before and and bum has gotten smaller too.

I'm glad the flab on my back is gone, I hated having those layers.

Back