Where do you buy your rhubarb

good idea on the 12 rhubarb packet front!!!!! i may be following in your footsteps on that one!!! :)

does anyone know where I can get 0% fat soft cheese- i bought saino's low fat soft cheese yesterday but when i re-looked at the packaging it says that it is still like 3.2g fat per 30g serving :( not sure thats allowed.

also, does anyone know if it is ok to eat lean turkey mince (it isnt extra lean though?!?!) x

turkey mince is fine... i drain it after dry frying ;) the lowest soft cheese you can get is quark

CPL, my rhubarb crumble wasnt very crumbly lol but it was tasty and very quick to make. I cut up some rhubarb, put it in the microwave for a couple of mins and added some sweetner afterwards. Then put that on a baking tray and used the recipe for making Dukan biscuits as the covering for the rhubarb. I would advise using more rhubarb than i did cuz it dries out a little in the oven so you end up with more biscuit than you do rhubarb filling.

Nice though- especially with some 0% fat fromage frais on top.

Oh by the way,

can any of you lovely people suggest some protein snacks that are portable (so i can bring them round with me when I leave the house). I try to bring eggs but it is ridiculous how much they can smell sometimes- it's embarrassing lol. Tuna can have the same effect. The only thing I can bring with me to snack on protein wize is a small protein shake cuz it smells of strawberries and so isnt embarrassing to whip on when your on the bus etc..

Sugar free jelly pots.

Sugar free jelly pots.

Or pots of zero yogurt mixed with something like lime juice and sweetener

Or pots of yogurt and jelly mixed.

Or pots of cottage cheese with a twist of black pepper

And I usually have a bag of biltong in the lining of my handbag for emergencies!

What biltong? I've never heard of that x

got some rhubarb from Sainsburys half price at £1.50, still more expensive than Aldi and Farmfoods, will have to get down there and get some more. Ive stewed it and stored it in a Tupperware tub, i've been having a couple of spoonfuls each morning over my sweetened total yogurt and its really nice!! i save the muffins for mid morning coffee which keeps me going til lunchtime.

Well I'm not the the type just come out and ask people for rhubard, but I've been droping megga hints how I wish it were next year and my first crop will be ready lol, and how expensive it is, hubby is that steaigh forward and he's asked straight out, he's even asked at the local working mens club and guess what......ooooo yeah I'm in trouble, im going to be up to my eyes in rhubarb mmmmmmm rhubarb feast.

ive got 2 tiny little stalks from my rhubarb plant growing lol... cant wait untill its well established next year as i love the stuff .... hubby dragged me away from the fruit trees in morrisons today as he could see it was going to cost him money LOL

This weeks special offer at Aldi, 69p, two packs purchased and about to be stewed!!

Back