Where do you carry your weight

yoyoy

Hi

Most of my weight is on my front - well from under the bust really.

My measurements are very close - 48/42/45. My arms and legs are skinny - really skinny, I don't have a bottom to speak of. I could really do with moving the fat from my stomach to my bum!

Though in losing 5 stone I did go down a shoe size.

How different we all are. My weight is on my stomach - I mean enormous - looks like I'm overdue with QUINS, slim ankles, delicately boned arms and hands - but Oh this belly!! "Telling myself if that't where the weight is - that's where you'll lose it"

I am lucky and put it on fairly evenly, so I maintain a figure (albeit a much bigger one), but my God, I put it on my arms and thighs. I have giant bingo wings at only 23, and my thighs slap together when I walk!

my tummy!

I was a rather small person who had a rather large baby ( 100lbs and 10 lbs baby!)

I put a lot of weight on in my last couple weeks of pregnancy then the next couple after. So my tummy was a mess!

Forward 9 years and I have an under active thyroid. So I put on around 2 stone in 2 weeks yikes!

with an UAT all the weight goes to your tummy.

I look thinner everywhere BUT my tummy. Its a bit disheartening!

My weight is all on my tummy hips and legs xxx

Most of mine is on my hips and legs - I can't stand my thighs and my calves are also way too big. My ankles and wrists are quite small, though the tops of my arms are pretty big. Luckily my tummy is kind of in proportion. The big hips and thighs makes buying trousers difficult as I can either do them up around my waist but not sit down in them or I can't even get them above my knees!

My arms and upper abdomen

Last edited:
Hips , bum upper legs, terrible its like everything I eat just plonks itself there. The hips go almost as soon as I start changing my eating habits but its the shape of them its quiet funny if I lean back they stick out like a signal i'm about to take the corner on a bicycle.

Last edited:
I think I'm lucky in that I carry it pretty evenly across my body, my stomach doesn't stick out much even though I'm overweight... Having said that, the areas that are most noticeable to me are my upper arms, back and hips/thighs/bum. But it's somewhat proportional so I can't complain.

Pretty much evenly all over but mainly it's around my stomach area, bum and legs. I tend to lose the weight first from the waist and boob area.

Seems to be stomach...
hate looking at myself in the mirror prior to showering or first thing in the morning. i am actually repulsed by the weight i have put back on
but lack motivation to do anything about it.

Abdomen, big upper and lower belly but as I start to lose weight then the lower abdomen goes but the upper stays. And this is the last bit to go.
Right now my weight is been lost from the right side of my body, my left arm, boob and foot is noticeably bigger than my right

Pretty much everywhere :oops: Areas that bother me the most are my arms and back. I've always had big thighs and a bum (which i'm ok with).
Since losing weight i've been quite lucky in that it does seem to be going off from, pretty much everywhere though I think a lot of that is to do with the amount of time im spending at the gym. Never took my measurements before I started and really wish I had now as it would be great to see where I came from to where I am now

EVERYWHERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It always surprises me when I lose weight how EVERYWHERE changes - my SHOE size!?!! Glove size!?!! even HAT size!?!! I think of myself as having a big tummy but it's not just my tummy AT ALL!!! This stuff is all over the place!!

Back