Where do you get weighed?

yorkiegal

I'm starting Exante as soon as my food packs arrive. I just wondered, what's the best way to get weighed? Can you reccommend any good scales? I was previously getting weighed at my lighter life meetings. All I have at home is my wii fit and I don't think that's very accurate. Am I best buying scales for home or going into boots every week and using theirs? Do you weigh yourself just once per week? And is there a best time of day to get weighed?
thanks xx

Hi Yorkiegal,
I just use my home scales, they are just cheap digital scales about £15 i think. I compared them to the scales at boots and they are pretty acurate.
I, myself am a bit of a serial scales hopper which isn't such a good thing but i take my measurements and scale recordings every wednesday and ingore any mid week scale reading.
Oh, and i weigh myself butt naked straight after my morning wee!

Hi YG. I also take my reading once a week. The key is to use the same scales, weight at the same time of day and wearing the same things (or nothing first thing in the morning).

The scales at boots will be a good reading if you don't want to buy scales, but the Wii Fit is also fine. Don't worry if it's out slightly. You will know when you hit the right weight by how you feel.

Hi YG, welcome and good luck on Exante. What solution are you on? I am on TS and have been on it for just over a month. Take care Emily xxx

Hi, I'm going to go for total solution as it is the most similiar to the lighter life which I was on before.

Not sure I should go butt naked into Boots for weigh in though!

My packs have just arrived, delivered by an extremely cute man. So I will definately keep ordering them lol. Must put on makeup next week though!

Well there's an incentive to stick to the plan! I hope he delivers to you every week.

Hi Yorkiegal,
I just use my home scales, they are just cheap digital scales about £15 i think. I compared them to the scales at boots and they are pretty acurate.
I, myself am a bit of a serial scales hopper which isn't such a good thing but i take my measurements and scale recordings every wednesday and ingore any mid week scale reading.
Oh, and i weigh myself butt naked straight after my morning wee!

Same here.............I weigh on Saturdays, after OH has gone to work and before brood get up. Don't want to frighten them LOL.

i get weighed at the chemist ...but i have WW scales from argos at home and they are spot on. weigh exactly the same as teh chemist ones...they go into 1/4 of pounds aswell or you can have the options of kilograms.

hope this helps

x

i get weighed at the chemist ...but i have WW scales from argos at home and they are spot on. weigh exactly the same as teh chemist ones...they go into 1/4 of pounds aswell or you can have the options of kilograms.

hope this helps
x

I too have bought a set of WW scales from Argos..really good and less than £20

Back