• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Where do you hold your weight?

S: 11st3.0lb C: 11st7.0lb G: 9st7.0lb BMI: 27.6 Loss: -0st4lb(-2.55%)
Belly belly belly and thighs...

My belly has its own postcode!

Ninja

Silver Member
S: 15st2lb C: 12st1lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 27.3 Loss: 3st1lb(20.28%)
Around the middle. Between my boobs and my hips. Also I hate the back boobs, does anyone else get those? Mine have virtually disappeared now but I hated them. There was always lumps of flesh hanging over my bra at the back and sides....urgh!

princessria

is a pirate arrrgggghhhh
S: 14st8lb C: 14st3.5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 30.3 Loss: 0st4.5lb(2.21%)
Also I hate the back boobs, does anyone else get those? Mine have virtually disappeared now but I hated them. There was always lumps of flesh hanging over my bra at the back and sides....urgh!
yeah I have those. I hate them. Am glad to hear yours are disappearing. Hopefully mine will too!

weemo

Trying again!!!
Boobs, tummy and bum but mainly my bum I really hate it but am living in hope that with the help of SW and exercising I might like it one day!

princessria

is a pirate arrrgggghhhh
S: 14st8lb C: 14st3.5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 30.3 Loss: 0st4.5lb(2.21%)
i hate to say this but mine has to be all over i put it on like a layer past a certain weight i look dreadful , if i had to pick one part it would be my belly though it had a roll but that has gone now, it's just a big paunch now it's grosse.

RM07

Silver Member
S: 16st7.5lb C: 11st0lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 23.4 Loss: 5st7.5lb(33.48%)
My stomach and the saddle bags are my weight downfall! Also I have large boobs - I think if I could just take them off to weigh them then maybe there would be at least a stone between them!

When I was 16stone I had back boobs... still do to a little extent but thats how I know I've lost weight (well that and the weekly WI's!)

weemo

Trying again!!!
Its really annoying as ppl at sw moan at me saying i dont need to be there lol..
but personally i feel like i need to and its how comfortable i feel.
its weigh in for me tonight so abit nervous lol x
I get the same from my family too but I'm doing this for myself and know that I look and feel good around my target weight. You stick with it hun. Good luck for tonight xx

Hey,

Mine seems to be clinging on for dear life around my backside and i hate this word " saddlebags!!"
I'm hoping losing my last stone will reduce this!! Wish i could move it from my backside to my boobs - that would be great!!

k xx

evanesco

I'm the tortoise.
S: 10st1lb C: 9st7.5lb G: 8st8lb BMI: 23.6 Loss: 0st7.5lb(5.32%)
It really is all over. That's the main reason it creeps on for me, and before I know it I've gained 2 1/2 stone.

MumTums

S: 13st0lb C: 12st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 28.8 Loss: 1st0lb(7.69%)
Defo my mummy tummy, hence the name haha! :eek:

Fuffs

This is really the time!
S: 26st13lb C: 22st7lb G: 13st6lb BMI: 40.4 Loss: 4st6lb(16.45%)
I am a classic pear shape. Mine is mainly my hips and thighs. My tummy is no longer as bigh as my baps, so that is a bonus.

Back boobs has made me laugh :) My and my mom call them Gulidors (named after a little character in He Man the Movie whose face looks like back boobs lol)....I hate them. Especially if I have a more fitted top on. My arms at the top are a bit awersome (not in the good way) at the moment too. Gonna get using the dumb bells and my air walker...maybe my sit ups roller too....and my partners cross trainer....damn, I better get exercising lol

i some times feel like a triangle tuned upside down :[
with a belly .

i have no bum which is a shame i could do with taking some fat from my tummy and putting in on my bum.
although i had a very good shopping trip today so i cant complain.