Where do you hold your weight?

Omg I was only whinging to myself at the mirror about this last night! :rolleyes: lol

Since losing a fair bit I've become weird shape! My thighs are huge, and then there is a tyre around my hips, yet my bum and tummy is small now!! Every week I pray that it comes off the tyre! LOL

Fingers crossed next week! Oh and yes, I had back boobs too, or the He-man thingy majiggy that Fuffs is on about :p lol

K xx

Omg I was only whinging to myself at the mirror about this last night! :rolleyes: lol

Since losing a fair bit I've become weird shape! My thighs are huge, and then there is a tyre around my hips, yet my bum and tummy is small now!! Every week I pray that it comes off the tyre! LOL

Fingers crossed next week! Oh and yes, I had back boobs too, or the He-man thingy majiggy that Fuffs is on about :p lol

K xx

lol!!! He is a little bit cute really lol

I am a little bit of a deflating Mc Donalds balloon shape at the mo. I think it is due to having a huge baby, losing weight while carrying, putting half of it back on, now having nearly lost that, my stomach don't know where it is at anymore. So, now it is like a pluffy pillow lol

lol!!! He is a little bit cute really lol

I am a little bit of a deflating Mc Donalds balloon shape at the mo. I think it is due to having a huge baby, losing weight while carrying, putting half of it back on, now having nearly lost that, my stomach don't know where it is at anymore. So, now it is like a pluffy pillow lol

:8855:"deflating McDonalds balloon shape".....you have a way with words and a creative mind Fuffs! :D

Belly, hips bum & boobs!

mine is my belly, bum, and top of the arms, oh and thighs, but especially my belly, and i've got they bits on my back that i had got rid of for years :(

Hi there
Mine is on my thighs, bum, and boobs.
I am only 5ft so abit of weight i put on can really show.
Im on my fourth week of slimming world and already my boobs have got smaller lol.
Hows ur diet going? xxxx

Same here i am only 4ft 10in :)
my weight shows mostly on my tum.

Hey,

Mine seems to be clinging on for dear life around my backside and i hate this word " saddlebags!!"

k xx

One of my former leaders used to call them "yumpies"

I'm the same - boobs, tummy, thighs and bum...i have always had large thighs and weight never comes off of there, and recently my bum seems to be HUGE - i'm sure it was never that big before! lol

a nice round tushey is great. Did you see Mutika (sp) from Sugababes, she had implants to make hers rounder!!!

LOL! Back boobs... that's so funny! Mine are definitely disappearing, nearly gone in fact. If only I'd known they had a name!

For me it's butt, legs and boobs. I have a very small waist so buying jeans, etc, is a nightmare!

Belly and bingo wings for me. All the classy stuff LOL

I have a top and bottom belly as I call them and my bottom belly is going but my top one (that bit under your boobs) seems just as huge. ARGH.

Belly and bingo wings for me. All the classy stuff LOL

I have a top and bottom belly as I call them and my bottom belly is going but my top one (that bit under your boobs) seems just as huge. ARGH.

I have the good old 2 bellies too!!! I hate them, think they are getting better though, Im starting to be able to see my belly button more again!!!!

I hold my weight everywhere though, other than my earlobes, I would say I have fat everywhere!!! My waist is starting to go down though, the rest is taking its sweet time about it!!!

A lot of the weight I put on over the last year seems to have gone on my stomach, which is low-lying, so I still have a fairly small waist, by comparison to my hips, which have also taken quite a bit of the extra. My arms are fairly toned as I walk with a stick a lot of the time, which seems to work wonders on the bingo wings - a couple of years ago I was probably 3 stone lighter and had flabbier looking arms than I do now!

Back