Where do you lose it first?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by oxfordruse, 7 September 2010 Social URL.

1. oxfordruse

oxfordruse This Time It's Personal!

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(18.55%)
    Diet:
    CWP SS
    Having done CD before and lost a ton of weight, then having put a fair bit back on again, I was prepared for the second go to be more difficult. Two years after my first success, I was sure, at the ancient age of 26 ( :p ), that it was going to come off more slowly, and that it would be weeks until it was noticeable.

And yet today, day 14 of SS and one stone down, it was noticed... not once, but twice! A friend at work said it had definitely started to show in my face, but I refused to believe her. I thought she was being nice. Then, three hours later, my CDC said exactly the same thing!

I can't tell you how happy I am at that... every other time I've dieted, it's always come off my face last! The first bit of weight has always been shed from some obscure hidden area, like my wrists or the top of my back. And because these are under clothes, friends don't notice for weeks.

So, this got me thinking... on which body parts do you normally first start to see a loss?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. rose1987

rose1987 reaching my goal

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    My face ive got quite a round face so when ive gained weight people will tell me they see it in my face and when ive lost weight they comment on how thin my face looks .

4. determinator

determinator Banned

my boobs always shrink first.... its typical that the one bit that you want a to stay big is the bit that shrinks first !:eek:

5. mrsessex

mrsessex Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    All over! Not one specific area

6. Awaken Me

Awaken Me On my Way...

Face and chin/neck for me. The change was really dramatic in the first couple of months which is why I think people noticed quite early.

7. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    my face is usually the first place I notice it and then the top, and eventually gets to my legs :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.