Where do you lose your weight?

Chunky Madwife

Had a sneaky wee mini weigh in this morning, another 2lb down :innocent0002:

I went to see my mum who noticed a difference in my face (as did my daughter last night). Just noticed in the mirror that it does, double chin is a bit smaller and I've lost that bloated look and also that my neck looked different too.

I know someone who lost a lost of weight through LL, and you could see it in her face first too, and then her shoulders.

So just wondering..............how do you lose yours?

My face and hands were definitely first. My entire stomach area seems to have gone absolutely nowhere and is still the only place I really need to lose from. If it werent for that Id be a size 10 by now, lol.

Yeah, the last time I lost weight (only 12lb mind you), the only place I noticed it was my fingers, and I have fairly scrawnly looking fingers anyways.

I am fully expecting the fat tum to be last to go (at the minute I can do an ace impersonation of a nine month pregnant woman).

I can't wait till I lose more off my shoulders though, I'm hating my current round shouldered look.

My shoulders are great now. Think thats why I dont mind pictures of me any more coz going by my face and shoulders I dont look fat at all, lol.

Just noticed youre from Scotland btw. Whereabouts if you dont mind me asking?

Im in North Lanarkshire as well, Coatbridge. Moved here just over a year ago. Before that its always been South Lanarkshire.

I dont know that area at all to be honest but definitely not far away. We will have to meet up some time for a water, lol.

Lol, isnt it just so depressing. Ah well needs must and soon it can be a coffee again when were allowed milk. ;)

I've noticed it coming off my face a bit, but everything else still looks the same :l

I, and everyone else, notices it from my face first. My arms and legs seem to lose inches first too. The thing is I have really skinny arms and legs anyway so I can't afford to lose it from there. I need to lose it from my bellies but I love to be able to see my collarbones - I love little thin shoulders.

the face, then my arms n shoulders

Hey CMW!

You will be amazed where you lose weight - I lost 6st and dropped 5 dress sizes, 4 bra cup sizes (only 1 back size though), 1/2 shoe size, my face (obviously I lost that bloated look)....but the biggest surprise was my hands - I had to have my wedding and engagement rings re-sized by 5 sizes!!!

I have lost most of it all over and a bit from the tummy :sigh::sigh:. Really annoying coz my top has always been small n now my boobs are almost gone :cry:. I love big boobs. Tummy is still so big though OH says it has gone down :eek:. I have lost 2 inches off doing the 30 day shred as well. I tend to not put weight on my face but neck looks smaller hehehe. For the first time ever my feet are getting smaller/narrower, sad but happy about it. Engagement ring is sooo big might as well get a wedding one lol. Only kidding, I refuse to be a fat bride.

Am thinking of selling my size 10 wide feet boots on E bay....

Chunky Madwife said:
Had a sneaky wee mini weigh in this morning, another 2lb down :innocent0002:

I went to see my mum who noticed a difference in my face (as did my daughter last night). Just noticed in the mirror that it does, double chin is a bit smaller and I've lost that bloated look and also that my neck looked different too.

I know someone who lost a lost of weight through LL, and you could see it in her face first too, and then her shoulders.

So just wondering..............how do you lose yours?

I notice it in my face and waist mostly, sometimes in my boobs when I struggle to fill my bras haha :)

Divalicious said:
Engagement ring is sooo big might as well get a wedding one lol. Only kidding, I refuse to be a fat bride.

Me too haha I refuse to waddle down the aisle as a "fat chick" :/

Definitely face, feet, fingers for me, but I take measurements, and I lose a lot from my waist, but I don't seem to notice that so much. I've bought a really cheap wedding and engagement ring, as my real ones would fly off my fingers now, and didn't want to pay to get them resized until I've lost all the weight and settle somewhere.

Belly is the last place for fat to go, especially on a VLCD. As your body is effectively going into starvation mode when on such low calories. Therefore your body goes into a state where it will eat away at your muscle mass, in fact it will prioritise this over fat removal.

Deepak

X

Back