Where do you lose your weight?

i lose it from my face, neck, collarbone, arms......... it honestly seems to work its way down.... very strange. but when i put weight on it seems to just appear!!! everywhere!!! xx

Hmm Fatboy, I thought that VLCD + ketosis means that fat is burned rather than muscle?

Whereas a VLCD alone may lead to starvation type mode and muscle wastage?
:confused:

Anyway, I've noticed the old shoulders looking a bit better, bra straps not digging in! Yeay!

.................NOT from my boobs:cry: I feel so top heavy. I am seriously considering a reduction once I get to goal.

Mine is my belly as I have a tiny waist. But I hate my boobs they are 36G and when I lost 4 stone before they stayed the same size just want to go back to a 34c. But think I will need an uplift at some stage if I do lost weight on them. I am really worried what they will look like.

Mine are absolutely dreadful. Definitely want an uplift when ive lost this weight although financing it is another story. Ill cross that bridge when I come to it though.

joanne mine are the same, truly disgusting. i used to always say mine were like a pair of football socks with golf balls in the bottom.... now theres no ball just socks. a breast augmentation is def on my cards when i win the lotto. id better start playing the lotto lol. xx

Bernice said:
.................NOT from my boobs:cry: I feel so top heavy. I am seriously considering a reduction once I get to goal.

Lucky you! Mine goes from my boobs and face first.

I've gone from a 40F to a 38D in 6wks. Bought new bras and couldn't fill them :/ haha

Wish it'd start going from my stomach tho...

Ps: def getting a lift when I get to goal. Saggy boobs at 25 is not a good look :p

Face, shoulders and "upper" belly for me!

Last time I did LL I ended up 3 sizes smaller on top than on the bottom, because even though I'd lost loads of weight hardly an inch went off my thighs!

Pleasingly my boobs didn't shrink as much as they have done on other diets!

Back