• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Where do you put the weight on first or most?

S: 12st5lb G: 8st13lb
i kind of carry it all over but least on my stomach, although that is where i notice it if i put weight on as it does get a bit bigger and my jeans are not so easy to zip up. I carry most of my weigh on my legs and arms, which have both got a bit smaller after losing 1.5 stone but my i cant see a diff in my tummy even tho i am in small jeans....

WMBB

Can't w8 2 b "Dr.WMBB" :)
S: 9st2lb C: 9st2lb G: 8st4lb BMI: 20.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
hips and face...... but as im an hour glass figure im quite lucky and that its pretty even all over so no one really notices if i put on weight except me lol

sasha63

I ♥ CD !!
S: 14st10lb C: 14st10lb G: 10st2lb BMI: 40.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
carry all over , worse on my arms and tummy even at my smallest, l still had a thing about my arms and tum :(:(

NikkiD

G: 11st7lb
belly, legs and arms

Jayner

S: 17st7lb C: 14st3.5lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 34.2 Loss: 3st3.5lb(18.57%)
Tummy and hips and face. I have quite skinny arms and legs for my weight which is a bit strange :) x

:eek: :eek:
Boobies

On 1st March I was 44G :eek:

When I married in 1992 I was 8 1/2 stone and a 34 DD :rolleyes: and my feet lol I was a size 4 now Im a size 6 :confused:

Other than that this time it was my tummy and face then everywhere :cry: xx

billiebob

S: 13st13lb C: 12st1lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 26.5 Loss: 1st12lb(13.33%)
My boobs go massive! Plus my face and hips. Legs are always dead skinny no matter what so I look like a mushroom! Ha! :)

Mumzy

S: 9st9lb C: 9st9lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 23.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
My hips!! My hips have always been a problem since having kids can't seem to get them to slim down as much as everywhere else. Used to it now tho, but i can always notice when ive gained weight as they turn into love handles haha

well, I have a belly that Big Daddy himself would have been proud of :D

Any youngsters out there who don't know who Big Daddy was, google Shirley Crabtree and you shall see. xxx

yes me too, my feet have gone up a size or two, i tend to live in Crocs at the moment so not sure what size my feet are anymore, lol.
My Mums feet have gone bigger too, so I guess it does happen.:eek: