Where do you put the weight on first or most?

Lil Miss Sunshine

WE can do this :)
Its 2 late by the time I find out I have put load weight on as I seem to put it on at the a**rse area and then it looks like my ar**se is half way up my back ekk :( :mad:

Which area do you put it on most/first?

i kind of carry it all over but least on my stomach, although that is where i notice it if i put weight on as it does get a bit bigger and my jeans are not so easy to zip up. I carry most of my weigh on my legs and arms, which have both got a bit smaller after losing 1.5 stone but my i cant see a diff in my tummy even tho i am in small jeans....

hips and face...... but as im an hour glass figure im quite lucky and that its pretty even all over so no one really notices if i put on weight except me lol

carry all over , worse on my arms and tummy even at my smallest, l still had a thing about my arms and tum :(:(

belly, legs and arms

Tummy and hips and face. I have quite skinny arms and legs for my weight which is a bit strange :) x

:eek: :eek:
Boobies

On 1st March I was 44G :eek:

When I married in 1992 I was 8 1/2 stone and a 34 DD :rolleyes: and my feet lol I was a size 4 now Im a size 6 :confused:

Other than that this time it was my tummy and face then everywhere :cry: xx

My hips!! My hips have always been a problem since having kids can't seem to get them to slim down as much as everywhere else. Used to it now tho, but i can always notice when ive gained weight as they turn into love handles haha

well, I have a belly that Big Daddy himself would have been proud of :D

Any youngsters out there who don't know who Big Daddy was, google Shirley Crabtree and you shall see. xxx

yes me too, my feet have gone up a size or two, i tend to live in Crocs at the moment so not sure what size my feet are anymore, lol.
My Mums feet have gone bigger too, so I guess it does happen.:eek:

Back