Where has all my rep gone?!

<swoon> Pierce has written on my thread ...

;)

I noticed earlier that my rep had reduced too but it seems to have appeared again????

Ive put it back for the time being. I have had to come up with a better idea. All will be revield friday night.

Pierce

Well, nice to see it back for a bit, but I need a stamping feet smilie in the meantime - I am away from friday to tuesday <stamp stamp stamp>

No, mine's not back to the same either...it was 40-something. But I'm not really that bothered. I know who you lovely helpful people are, and I have some favourite posters (come on, admit it, we've all got our favourites!!) so I will just happily be repping you all in my head :)

If there's something new and exciting coming, I will look forward to that! I like surprises....

Mine has been reduced but not by much, I don't know if it went down before that!

It is nice to have good rep and I do try to write helpful posts and rep people when I think they have been helpful but I guess that's not really the whole point of this forum.

We would all still help each other regardless of rep!!

Well that's my twopennorth (sp???)!!!

Would it not be better to have 1 rep point for each rep point you get rather than it being based on how many rep points the person giving the rep has?

I might be too simplistic here, but counting each rep point received makes a bit more sense to me. I might be missing the point though

...can I just also add...I too am impressed when a lovely Mod posts on a thread here! lol!

Celebrity status :giggle:

Back