Where have I gone wrong?

Sunatmar

Ive been doing Slimming World plan at home for 10 weeks. I've been losing 1lb a week on average, apart from the first week when I lost 5lb. So far I've lost 19lb;)
This week I STS :(
Feel really gutted as I have been following the plan, and haven't done anything different to the other weeks???
For breakfast I usually have wheetabix or porridge with a banana.
Occasionaly I have an omlette for a change.
Lunch is usually a ham omlette or salad,or bacon, egg, tomatoes, mushrooms.
Evening meal consists of meat, potatoes,(mashed,chipped or roasted) plenty of veg or spagetti, or rice.

I've been eating plenty of fruit: Pineapple, Melon,yellow plums, bananas,apples, pears, strawberries,oranges, grapefruits.....

Can anyone spot if I'm doing something wrong. I'm on the Extra Easy plan :)
Thank you

Hi sunatmar, I really dont think yr doing anything wrong. I have also been doing S W for 10 weeks or perhaps 11 and I have only lost 15.5lbs, if that makes you feel better. You have done really well, please dont beat yourself up about it! I have only lost 0.5lbs this week, done nothing different to last week and last week I only lost 1lb. I am losing though, albeit slow and steady. Keep on going you may well find your next W I you lose more. Do you have star weeks? Even if you dont my c told me that even ladies who dont have star weeks can hold fluid at certain times of the month. Keep going you will get there, yr certainly doing nothing wrong.Why not try a different plan for a day or two, mixing things up may help if yr not happy, but I would be made up with that loss tbh.

You could have stayed the same for a number of reasons, and sometimes its just the way it is. But your consistant 1lb losses are really good. It could be something really simple, such as... are you using enough syns? are you varying your HEA and B's?
Have you started up a food diary on here? might be helpful for people to point out any suggestions.
Good luck with your journey! x

thanks holly's nan! :)
I'm quite a newbie compared to some of the people on here so sometimes i feel a bit apprehensive about giving advice.
I would also be made up with that loss! x

Yeah LornaGrace has given some good advice, fluid's also help, Try and drink more water or squash that can sometime's flush you out x

Just a thought x

Back