Where have you been hiding?!

Oh excellent well done! Mine was £68 today but it's for 12 days and I got a few extra bits, my goal is 12 stone, when I get to that if I want to loose a little more then maybe 11.7 or something, but ideally 12 stone by DEC 23rd lol that's a whopping 7.9 in total but already lost 1.5 of that so looking good so far! What about you? Hope your first day goes well, all here for moral support! Good luck xX

That's amazing you must feel so good about it! My initial goal is 12 stone 10 by Christmas then I'll decide where to go from there! I'm feeling quite positive!

Just had my first shake - butterscotch. It ended up a bit lumpy and made me feel a bit sick but I managed it. I think if it was less lumpy it would've been nicer. Don't think I shook it up enough!

Really hope I find a flavour I can work with as I think I could manage the diet without craving food! Just really hate milk and so far all meal replacement shakes have reminded me of milk and I've found them hard to drink.

I shall persevere though :) I really hope I get a good first week result next week! Got all my measurements taken too so will update on my stats! Xxx

Oh well done! I use a hand blender and always have ice! I remember I used to make them with a fork and they were vile, grab one from tesco or something deffo worth the investment! Hope the next one is better lol! Have a good night x

Back