Where he heck is everyone??

stef2009

Gold Member
As the title says... where the heck is everyone?? Last time i did atkins the forum was buzzing! where have you all dissapeared too?
Come out come out wherever you areeee!!! :D

Sent from my Slider SL101 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Its an awful diet! Join us in SW :)

Its an awful diet! Join us in SW :)

Actually, I and quite a lot of scientific evidence, disagree with you. The limiting of healthy fats is not an evidence based way to be healthy.

Plus that's not a very helpful post, is it? And now, with the introduction of S & P it's moving more towards Atkins.

Hear, hear! If anyone is in any doubt, read Gary Taubes' books. He references lots of the research and debunks the myths

(What's 'S&P', dietninja?)

Sorry s & p are the new slimmimg world terms for speed and protein...basically they're suggesting for faster weight loss people cut carbs and up protein.

I actually like te slimming world focus on protein and if they allowed fat would consider it. It's the low fat thing I don't buy into, but I'd never go onto the slimming world forum and claim it's rubbish...that's just rude!

Actually, I and quite a lot of scientific evidence, disagree with you. The limiting of healthy fats is not an evidence based way to be healthy. Plus that's not a very helpful post, is it? And now, with the introduction of S & P it's moving more towards Atkins.

Well said!

Back