Where is Everyone From then?

Shamrock

Ha Ha Ha is all I can say to that one..........
Maybe you can stand in for Mr Tickle then with the long arms if ever he is ill......

Take Care

hi all,
i'm from sunny Telford!
talking of goals - 11 stone!
but being that weight for me means a serious treat....i've never had a fake tan so gonna do that, have my hair done - not been touched since before this diet (beginning of december), shopping spree.....clothes clothes clothes! also to go back to another thread.. a bra fitting which is super scary for me but hopefully won't be too mortifying - definately worth having boobs in right place lol!
fran :)

Good for you Fran, but make sure you do them all.

I too am not doing anything with my hair until I get to goal then have a mini sort of makeover. you have lost so much and very close to goal now. I wish I didnt have 5 stone to lose, but I will get there eventually. but I WILL do it... I will make sure this time...

Take care and keep us posted on your goal.

Michelle x

Im from Leeds originally and now reside in Lincolnshire in all them hills:eek: Know what ya mean about plane belts I mention that in my poem:D . The sex, well you know what women are like when they get together I actually get embarrassed humouring them:eek::p x

im from north wales!:D

lottie my boyfriends mum use to work in bromborough!
we use to live in ellesmere port;)

Hello to you both

its so supportive on here and keeps me from :eatdrink051:

its really great knowing a little more about your fellow LT'ers, cos then if any are local you can meet up or if not then support each other on here.

Thanks all for your contributions and keep up the good work.

Take Care

Michelle x (on countdown to Turkey - the country not food LOL)

Rather have the food

me too dont like turkey, sorry hun i had bad experience with the blokes!! x

Tracy

I'm waiting for a bloke to scrub me pamper me and massage me. (in the baths of course)
No I want a true british man not someone wanting a Visa. Oh and also one of their delightful kebabs as they are nothing like the excuses here. They just taste like roast lamb omg how I am fantasising about the kebab...

So yes on the hiliday getting 2 treats... something to look forward to praying I don't get a grandad back from retirement at the turkish baths

Michelle

Had to go there a couple of year back to buy an aircraft for the company, Istanbul and on to Ankara.....never again for personal reasons. On the other side of the coin people flock there and love it. Still prefer the budgie kind though;) x

Ha i was only 13 but the turkish blokes thought i was 18 and wouldnt leve me alone it was awful!! I would love it now though lol. The baths are great xx

....and the chocolate is a 'delight':p x

Thats the highlight, the massage aaaahhhh.

Thats the only good thing my ex ever did for me. He was so good at it, rather have that than sex with him......

Take Care hun

Michelle x

Yes and the men are full of Eastern Promise

but sick of lame promises need the action

Full of something................actually there as been a few threads of late on it .

Well yes, only want their kebabs and a good massage and scrub down from them.......

Michelle x

Mmmm would like a nice massage! x

Yes me too, used to get it done through employee health at work, but sessions have all been used and they wont fund anymore. Had reflexology too that is lush.....

Back