where is everyone from??!!

Brand new to the forum today - I am originally from North Shields, Tyne & Wear, then spent many years moving about with Dad in the Army now settled in South Wales not far from the Brecon Beacons

Hi I'm Kerry from a little old mining village called Thornley in County Durham, but I'm not really a pit yakker but a sandancer from South Shields ;)

I know this hasn't been posted in for a while, but I thought I'd bring it back to life haha.

I'm from Peterborough, Cambs - it'd be nice to meet some other members from around this area :)

Originally from Mid Wales (the folks are still there), then did a 5 year stint in the Godalming/Guildford area before moving to the Bristol area 4 years ago to be with the now ex.

Moving out of his house and into a teeny pad of my own this weekend, still in the Bristol area due to my job, but not sure what I want to do longer term. Maybe head back to near the parents but the job situation round there isn't all that great, but we'll see.

Decided not to make any knee jerk reactions over the last 2 weeks since we split up.

So, if there's anyone else from the Bristol area who fancies a get together, maybe we should sort something out, or maybe even a Facebook group!

I'm from Kildare, in Ireland. A little town called Naas. :D

Hey I'm from Lincoln, Lincolnshire is anyone else??? :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi, Im Kelly and Im from Burgess Hill in West Sussex Bout 15 mins away from Brighton. :)

Back