Where the bargains are... all WW friendly

9.jpg

1 ProPoints Each & two tins for £1 at Iceland at the moment.

Just thought I would post to resurrect this thread. Would be great to know where the bargins are. I picked up some great veg in sainsburys the other day all under £1 but what else is out there. Come out and post :)

Morrisons have WW tortilla wraps on half price at 74p and some WW ready meals on offer too (sorry not sure of price but round half price I think)

Popped into Iceland today and they've got about 10 different Weight Watchers meals for 75p!! bargain! They also had a couple of the frozen WW deserts for 75p as well. xx

In Tesco they do 3 for 2 on their fresh prepared veg and their stuffed mushrooms with spinach and ricotta are big and only 2 pp each :) I think that's a bargain pp wise and money if you need something quick!

Love those, especially the sliced peppers/onions... perfect for mid-week fajitas when you're feeling lazy and wana just throw everything in a pan! xx

Weight watchers cakes half price in tesco, carrot cakes, lemon cakes, bakewells, and cant remember what else 64p a pack!

Back