Where the bargains are... all WW friendly

Tesco 2 boxes of mini calippo for three pound only 1 pp each. Nice and refreshing treat in this hot weather

Definitely going on an icelolly hunt tomorrow!

1PP is great. Think I'll see if they have a similar offer here in Ireland.

In the meeting this week my leader said the chosen by you Asda mini merangues are only 1 point for 3!!!! I'm going on a merangue hunt next time I'm in Asda as you could have a lovely BIG dessert with those: Eton mess, lots of strawberrys chopped into pieces, a 1p WW layered yogurt and 3 merangue nests crushed into it and mixed up. A lovely sugar rush all for only 2 points!!! (sorry for spelling)

In the meeting this week my leader said the chosen by you Asda mini merangues are only 1 point for 3!!!! I'm going on a merangue hunt next time I'm in Asda as you could have a lovely BIG dessert with those: Eton mess, lots of strawberrys chopped into pieces, a 1p WW layered yogurt and 3 merangue nests crushed into it and mixed up. A lovely sugar rush all for only 2 points!!! (sorry for spelling)

Ohhh sounds yummy x

Velvet Crunch multi packs in Pound land this week, also Metcalfe's choc covered rice cakes :)

I know normal Asda Meringues are 1pp - they're huge and great to have with yogurt/cream/creme fraiche (all low fat of course) and some fruit topped with a drizzle of ice cream sauce! yum!

WW cakes are all half price in Morrisons. 64p a pack! Needless to say I bought one of each!

I have discovered poundland is brilliant for ww stuff. I stocked right up yesterday soups , cake bar , biscuits, peri peri sauce and even hot ww choclate spread a 1 p a serving yeahhhh if I want a quick tasty pud I do one thin pancake smear some choc spread and if you have some add a spoonful of ww cream yummy

Hell yeah I had this last night . I had some frozen berries left over from another ww recipe I made. So I defrosredvthem added some low fat Greek yogurt and spooned it onto the meringues it was gourous

Back