Where the bargains are... all WW friendly

I just got some McVitie's Hobnob and Digestive Medley bars on 3 for 2 in Waitrose. I had the chocolate chip and peanut one for three points and it was nice though I would have preferred a bit more chocolate. The rasin and chocolate ones and the hazlenut and chocolate ones are 4 points each and look more chocolatey.

NEW

WW chicken and ham meat :) in big packs or little sandwich ones, asda! around £1.30ish :) sorry didnt check the PP's lol but saw em quickly as i was dashing through :) not many though i think :D

just checked; 1pp per 60g serving :)

NEW

WW chicken and ham meat :) in big packs or little sandwich ones, asda! around £1.30ish :) sorry didnt check the PP's lol but saw em quickly as i was dashing through :) not many though i think :D

just checked; 1pp per 60g serving :)
I will get me some of that.

ive heard that pound land do LOTS of ww foods and iceland! do any of u find these stores good! if so i may go at the weekend!!!!

ive heard that pound land do LOTS of ww foods and iceland! do any of u find these stores good! if so i may go at the weekend!!!!

they are amazing in poundland many are 2 or 3 :) and in iceland they do a great selection, including the ww pizza's and chips! which many places dont stock! also they do all the new ww ready meals that pp have brought out :) there is a salmon one :)

they are amazing in poundland many are 2 or 3 :) and in iceland they do a great selection, including the ww pizza's and chips! which many places dont stock! also they do all the new ww ready meals that pp have brought out :) there is a salmon one :)
I love Iceland. Their WW ready meals are only £1 each. My freezer is stocked with WW Lasagne and Beef Hotpot:D

NEW! WW CRACKERS! ... you get 3 in a pack for ... 1PP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come in a pack of 5... 3 crackers in each pack from poundland .. aka £1 ;) woowoo now go and buy some disney cheese sticks from tesco £1 atm 20g stick = 2pp :D 3pp's and your in heaven! ;)

NEW! WW CRACKERS! ... you get 3 in a pack for ... 1PP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come in a pack of 5... 3 crackers in each pack from poundland .. aka £1 ;) woowoo now go and buy some disney cheese sticks from tesco £1 atm 20g stick = 2pp :D 3pp's and your in heaven! ;)
I buy the Morrisons eat smart Melba toast for 85p you get 6 slices in each little pack and 5 packs to the box for 2pp per pack. I then get the Morrisons eat smart cheese spread tub and divide it in 6 with a knife so I can pull a triangle portion out. I portion is 1pp and covers the 6 slices of melba toast very easily.

Morrison is also doing a very nice braised steak and onions with mash for 8pp and only £1.18. Very filling and freezable. They are in the fresh ready meal aisle.

Sainsburys have got ww tortila crisps, cheese and also the spicy ones for only £1 at the minute for a multi pack.

I have noticed a lot of people have mentioned WW crisps and snack a jacks however quavers are only 2 points per pack so the same as WW crisps :) Heron have frozen meals for £1 as well as puddings. Also they have soup selling cheap aswell. However a lot of these are in the old points system so it would have to be converted :jelous:

tesco's have some new healthy living meals in all pro pointed up and some on offer for £1 each, I got the sausage pasta and the mince beef with potato and veg, they also had BOGOF on their meatballs with spaghetti ( v Nice) and chicken breasts in tomato..xx

I buy the Morrisons eat smart Melba toast for 85p you get 6 slices in each little pack and 5 packs to the box for 2pp per pack. I then get the Morrisons eat smart cheese spread tub and divide it in 6 with a knife so I can pull a triangle portion out. I portion is 1pp and covers the 6 slices of melba toast very easily.

Morrison is also doing a very nice braised steak and onions with mash for 8pp and only £1.18. Very filling and freezable. They are in the fresh ready meal aisle.

hiya according to esourse 1 pack of 6 eat smart melba toast is 4pp..

i had loads in my local pound shop sat, bagels, crisps, cake bars.

but in morrisions i had the part bake baguettes for 90p even cheaper than the morrisons home make ones!!!
yummy

tesco's have some new healthy living meals in all pro pointed up and some on offer for £1 each, I got the sausage pasta and the mince beef with potato and veg, they also had BOGOF on their meatballs with spaghetti ( v Nice) and chicken breasts in tomato..xx

Oooh thanks will make a trip to Tesco's :D

Just stocked up in Iceland this afternoon-Altho I noticed that not everything was the new packaging. Some still had points on rather than PP

Sainsburys have got loads of Quorn product on buy 3 for £5, I saved a fortune as the stuff I got it nearly £3, it's on the fresh stuff, mince, qourn pieces, Tikka Quorn, sausage and mash, curry, massive shep pie etc - my fridge is full of the stuff - just thought i'd share as it might save someone else loads aswell - good luck with the WI everyone.

Back