Where the bargains are... all WW friendly

I apologise if someone else has mentioned this but Morrisons had ww desserts on sale from around 68p I think, last week. It was the cheese cakes and caramel shortcake desserts....Delicious!!

Poundland also do the chocolate cake bars and apple slices, which are divine and 12 pack of biscuits and cookies etc. You can't go wrong for £1 each compared to the supermarkets.

Happy shopping everyone :D

hiya according to esourse 1 pack of 6 eat smart melba toast is 4pp..
How much!!!! I use this tool Weight Watchers Points Calculator can someone please tell me if this PP points tool is not to be trusted:eek:

Per pack of 6 toasts =2pp
protein=2.5
Carb=15.3
fat=0.5
fibre=0.8

The pack itself uses the old WW points system and states 1 point per pack. It makes sense that under the new pp it would be 2pp. Not 4pp!!!!

it's calculating at 2pp on ww online with that info :) xx

i am going to email them cos all the calculators say 2pp but in esource a pack of 6 eat smart melba toast is 4pp !!! annoying xx

In morrisons.....the ww pp strawberry cheesescake and chocolate brownie dessert ( both frozen) are 80p!!! They also had some other things in the freezer like banoffee cheesecake etc but the shelves had been cleared lol

M&S have 2 for £5 on some of their "Count on Us" range. I had the chilli wth wedges and cheese today and the Cajun Chicken Jambalaya yesterday. Both were lovely and they print the W pro points on the packet.
You have to be careful as I bought one of those meals as it was only 5.5 points but it was still the old points (it was 8 pro points)

You have to be careful as I bought one of those meals as it was only 5.5 points but it was still the old points (it was 8 pro points)

Thanks for the warning Brightonerosie. I did check to make sure as I got caught out last week with something on the Be Good to Yourself range - luckily I had some points to spare.

Tesco have a lot of chilled quorn stuff on at 3 for a fiver including the cottage pie and lasagne.

Asda have ww yoghurts and the chiiled choc pots on offer, think it was 3 packs for £3 can't remember exactly for sure!

Morrisons doing two weight watchers fresh meals for £4. Has anyone else noticed that virtually all WW fresh ready meals add up to 9pp? I'm upset that Morrisons don't appear to be stocking their braised steak and mash for 8pp anymore. It was lovely with a plateful of veg.

pound shops have all ww stuff from crisps to cookies pasta sause baked bean and all for a POUND lol

Last_Attempt, my local morrisons store still stock the braised beef and mash and is priced at about 1.14 at the moment so maybe your local store has just sold out! i usually have them with a couple of little yorkie puds

Last_Attempt, my local morrisons store still stock the braised beef and mash and is priced at about 1.14 at the moment so maybe your local store has just sold out! i usually have them with a couple of little yorkie puds
I love them and they are so filling. When my family see me eat one with a plateful of steamed kale they ask if I'm really supposed to be eating meals like that lol:D The Cumberland pie is very good too.

Mullerlights 25p in Asda :)

Also in Morrison's last week I went to pick up WW pittas, saw Morrison's cheap brand and checked the pp - exactly the same as WW, and only 19p for 6 instead of £1 for the WW ones!

in asda there is a frsh tastes japanesse chilli chicken with sticky rice ( it's new and £2 i PP it and it is 8pro points).. a bargain and lovely for a quick meal xx

Chocolate mousse anyone

I just had a good find at tesco. I spotted some cadburys light choc mousse and sone tesco light choice choc mousse, thought I would give them a go then my little one asks what they are some I pick up some tesco value choc mousse for her to try.

I get home and point them all:-
Cadbury-2pp
Tesco light choice-2pp
Tesco value-2pp :-0 and at half the price off the others- yum yum
:)

Back