Where the bargains are... all WW friendly

thanks for that ive got in the fright of the cadbury mousse ones. even if things are no points i do tell myself there is still calories etc in them so do not go to mad.

I just had a good find at tesco. I spotted some cadburys light choc mousse and sone tesco light choice choc mousse, thought I would give them a go then my little one asks what they are some I pick up some tesco value choc mousse for her to try.

I get home and point them all:-
Cadbury-2pp
Tesco light choice-2pp
Tesco value-2pp :-0 and at half the price off the others- yum yum
:)

woohoo I bought them this week too, omn nom nom. Stupidly they still have the old points on the box >_> You'd think by now they would've removed the points branding on everything!

Ohhh great idea. Thanks for that xx

poundland have got WW soups and beans two for £1

B&M homestores has the pasta sauce (roasted garlic & paresman & rocket) & sweet & sour sauce for 89p

Asdas own make Vitality cereal bars...6 in a box for £1 and they are LUSH! banoffee or apple and raspberry are my faves and satisfy the sweet craving, and keep me going till dinner :) Go get yours before I go and empty the shelves!

they are 1 point each on discover...dont know about pp, sorry :(

laurenasha

it looks like the pp's vary but the banoffee ones and apple and raspberry ones are 2 points each x

anyone know of any low cheeses on offer atm? I thought tescos were supposed to be doing cathederal city lighter bogof but i cant see it online.
x

anyone know of any low cheeses on offer atm? I thought tescos were supposed to be doing cathederal city lighter bogof but i cant see it online.
x

tesco were doing a buy on get 2 free on this but not sure they are anymore xx

2 big block of pilgrims lighter cheese for £4 in tesco
also they are doing a few of their chilled light choices range for £1. I saw a mushroom pasta one, cheese and tomatoe pasta one and a beef, peas and potatoe one.
Must confess the ones of these i have tried, the spiniach and ricotta pasta was yummy so gonna buy some when i do my next shop.
xxx

Dinx said:
Asdas own make Vitality cereal bars...6 in a box for £1 and they are LUSH! banoffee or apple and raspberry are my faves and satisfy the sweet craving, and keep me going till dinner :) Go get yours before I go and empty the shelves!

Just wanted to say thanks for recommending these! Bought some today and think I have a new addiction :) banoffee pie is my absolute weakness so these are a great thing to have. So, thanks :)

Back