Where the bargains are... all WW friendly

wow i wish we had deals like this in Ireland. It's all very expensive over here. :-(
I've noticed the price hikes on regular food in the supermarket. All the junk I used to buy has doubled. Biscuits for example are now a £1 a pack where they used to be 49p etc. I'm glad I don't eat them anymore.

I highly recommend Morrisons chicken in peppercorn sauce with roast potatoes for 8pp. It was delic and £4 for two ready meals. Had mine with spinach.

Tescos has the WW Pittas, Bagels and Petit Pains for half price at the moment, might be worth stocking up (my freezer's chocka!)

I tried the petit pains yesterday...couldnt tell any difference so will be stocking up on those for sure!

Food prices are set to rise further in the next two months:eek: I've just invested in a slow cooker on Ebay for £20 with free delivery and will be making use of cheap vegetables and cheap cuts of meat this autumn/winter. Was talking to a lady at the counter in Iceland and she said fuel prices could see their food soar by another 15%:(

Tescos has the WW Pittas, Bagels and Petit Pains for half price at the moment, might be worth stocking up (my freezer's chocka!)

These are still on offer. Saw them today.

Tescos are also doing the weight watchers frozen meals for a £1 a pack and their own selected light choices meals on 5 for £4.00.

if you have a pound land in your area def go in there, loads of bargains and if you like the cookies, morrisons are doing them at 70p a pack right now :)! Hope that helps

Icleand has ww meals for £1.00 and also some of their own which are acceptable points

Iceland are pretty good in general for WW food. From memory, I think they have the frozen pizzas for £1.50 and the WW cornettos for the same price. Scrumptious.

WHAT WHAT WHAT!?!?? No fair, the nearest Iceland is 40 miles away!!!!!!!!!

Cornetto?! Noooom!

Asda have light laughing cow for 50p or they are bogof in Tesco at the mo

Also, haven't worked out the pp yet but Teasco are selling a jar of tomato pasta sauce down from 83p to 20p. It's their own brand that isn't called Tesco ifywim!

Asda chunky vegetable pasta sauce is 3pp for the full jar (320g) and is less than £1. In fact, it's probably less propoints on account of all the vegetables in it. I was hoping I could get away with 0pp for it (looking on ingredients) but it had sugar and other things in. Was nice though. And my local Asda is selling chilled vegetarian spaghetti bolognese for 50p- 8pp.
Farmfoods LA Diner chicken breasts (you get 6) are 4pp each- £3.50. They also have some WW ready meals and iced desserts for £1 each.

Back