Where the bargains are... all WW friendly

pinkbuttons said:
tesco lighter choice frozen puds...stunnin and so much less points that the ww ones 2.5...and very tasty too....1.00 for pack of two..and also the lighter choice meals ...u get more in them and taste better...3 meals for 4.50 at the mo....x tasty!

As I said before, where are you getting the 2.5 from? If it's on the packaging it must be old points as there are no half points in propoints. So probably more likely to be 5PP...

yeah the tesco lighter foods are pointed for the TESCO DIET!!! they need to be repointed for pro points as its a different diet and we don't have half points!!!!

yeah the tesco lighter foods are pointed for the TESCO DIET!!! they need to be repointed for pro points as its a different diet and we don't have half points!!!!
They do have WW points on them, just a lot of the products are older stock and still have the old discover plan points on them. Some have been updated to propoints though (the frozen steamed meals, for example, are now showing as 9 on the box I think where they were 5 before). Got to keep an eye out really.

i haven't seen any with pro points on it!! When i asked my leader and Tesco's they both said it was the tesco diet!!!

Some of the ones I've bought have said propoints in the little red circle, with a disclaimer that they are as calculated by Tescos...but others have just had points. Never bothered to check them with the calculators, but am curious now. Hopefully they're right, as I've been eating a lot of light choices meals recently and going by the circle points.

oh i would just double check just to make sure :) i don't eat them anymore as i thought the meat was really gritty in them and it put me off :(

They are old points :) Did Discover for a week recently, and can vouch for it. Had the lemon meringue pudding, double checked it and whats on the box is what I calculated.

Some are starting to show new points which is good!

Co op are doing 8 ww's yoghurts for £1.75! It's buy one pack get one free just now so it's brilliant ?

Just back from Tesco. Still got selected Light Choices ready meals for £1. Also WW Crustless Mediterranean (sp) Quiche is also £1 at the mo. Also to confirm that most of the Light Choice meals have the Propoints showing now. And there's no mistaking it as it says ProPoints in the red circle.

4 pack ww yoghurts are £1 at Asda

Iceland - most WW meals are £1 or £1.50. My freezer is full and ready!

I was in Morrisons this week and stocked up on the WW yogs 4 for £1. I also got the WW ham (double pack) for £1 and they are doing 2 chilled WW meals for £3 (usually £2.37 each)

I also picked up chili pesto 2 jars for £2 (usually £2.10 each).

Just back from Tesco. Still got selected Light Choices ready meals for £1. Also WW Crustless Mediterranean (sp) Quiche is also £1 at the mo. Also to confirm that most of the Light Choice meals have the Propoints showing now. And there's no mistaking it as it says ProPoints in the red circle.
Thanks for that, I shall have to take a trip to Tesco, I usually avoid it because I always think its more expensive than other supermarkets. What are the average points on their light choice meals?

Thanks for that, I shall have to take a trip to Tesco, I usually avoid it because I always think its more expensive than other supermarkets. What are the average points on their light choice meals?

Between 6 and 11 :) I've not seen any over or under that, the majority I tend to pick up are about 9. HTH x

Charlotte-Eve is spot on. However one of the PP "bargains" is the Moussaka which is only 7 and is delicious. Last night I had one of the £1 ones, Vegetable Curry, which could have done with being hotter for me as I like spicy food, but was tasty all the same. That was a 9 pointer.

if you have a pound land in your area def go in there, loads of bargains and if you like the cookies, morrisons are doing them at 70p a pack right now :)! Hope that helps

I second this. I got a massive haul at poundland at the weekend

WW oat and wheat crackers, 5 x 3 crackers - 1pp per 3

WW lemon and raisin cookies, box of 8 x 2 - 2pp per 2 cookies

WW roast chicken crisps - 2pp per packet
WW ready salted crisps - 2pp per packet
WW mini cheddars - 2pp per packet

Ummm the roast chicken crisps are gorgeous!!! I've run out atm though and my nearest poundland is 20 miles away :(

Back