Where the bargains are... all WW friendly

I have just had a WW chocolate eclair...........2pp Nom Nom Nom. Well worth it, £1.50 a box of 6 at Iceland!

I have just had a WW chocolate eclair...........2pp Nom Nom Nom. Well worth it, £1.50 a box of 6 at Iceland!
They are pure ecstasy in food form! Probably shouldn't, but I like to eat them fresh out of the freezer like they're a choc-ice. Very nice!

Shocking discovery- 5pp for an innocent smoothe!!!! I thought they were pure fruit!

Boooooo

I think it's possibly because there is quite a lot of fruit rammed into one bottle.. and fruit is high in natural sugars so the carb levels go up, and therefore the PP values..

I don't think they add anything else, although I remember a couple of years ago there was outrage over them not listing the full ingredients - but I'm not sure if this is still the case!

i feel i must try these eclair thingys :) they always look too good to be true for 2PP! is it real cream inside them? x

I saw the eclairs today but didn't buy them as I knew I would eat the whole box lol. They look amazing though and only £1.50 in Iceland!

Glad I found this thread as until I get my head around some recipes I am going for ready made ww stuff plus its always helpful to have that for pakced lunches etc too

Ww bagels 65p in tesco. X

I LOVE WW bagels- especially with a fried egg on them. :D Last time Tesco had them reduced to half price I went in and got every single pack on the shelf! I realised after not only were they half the price of the ones I get from Asda, but the Tesco ones were in a resealable pack with 5 whereas the ones they sell in Asda only have 4 in a non-resealable pack! Think I got 25 bagels for £3-ish :) I still have some left in my freezer!

Gorgeous! And the WW ones are only 4pp, most others are around 6pp. :)

Glad I found this thread as until I get my head around some recipes I am going for ready made ww stuff plus its always helpful to have that for pakced lunches etc too

I really like the WW Soups which I take to work most days. They are mostly 2PP and 3PP, although the Chicken Noodle one is a bargain 1PP. It is very thin and light though but very tasty. I haven't found one I don't like yet. 72p a can in Tescos. Haven't seen them on offer yet but will keep my eye out.

Back