Where the bargains are... all WW friendly

I was in Asda last night looking at their Healthy Choice meals. Does anyone know what the PP values are on them? They didn't look so healthy to me and the portions in the packs were really large.

some of them aren't too bad on points, but can be up to about 15 if i remember rightly. any in particular? x

WW meetings are doing a selection box for £1.95 and you get 10 different 2 point treats in it.
Just had the dark chocolate toffee one and it was yummy!
Good for a treat but I fear I will crave more later so might need to get my colleague to hide it from me until I go home haha

I was in Asda last night looking at their Healthy Choice meals. Does anyone know what the PP values are on them? They didn't look so healthy to me and the portions in the packs were really large.

The frozen ones are around 11 points at the most - some are fewer - handy in an emergency!

some of them aren't too bad on points, but can be up to about 15 if i remember rightly. any in particular? x
The ones I saw in the fresh section all appeared rice based. Curry, piri piri chicken etc

The frozen ones are around 11 points at the most - some are fewer - handy in an emergency!
Thank you Debs, I think I'll stick with WW and Morrisons. They are less on the points.

marylou said:
bagels toasted with marmalade...or bacon and egg fried in fry light...yummy...

I like your thinking marylou... *licks lips*

Was in dunnes last night and if you buy in one of the WW refrigerated ready meals you get the WW garlic ciabatta free...
Gonna try quorn sausages for brekkie this morning hehe x

I bought the tesco lighter choices quiche recently and it has pro points info on the back. It says 5 pro points in a quarter but if I put the NV into my calculator it comes out at 4 for a quarter (but 9 for half)?
Should I follow what my calculator says or what tesco have on the box I wonder?

azwethinkweiz said:
I bought the tesco lighter choices quiche recently and it has pro points info on the back. It says 5 pro points in a quarter but if I put the NV into my calculator it comes out at 4 for a quarter (but 9 for half)?
Should I follow what my calculator says or what tesco have on the box I wonder?

If you're sure you're putting the info in right, always trust your calculator. And make sure you do use the correct value (ie 9 rather than 8) if you have more than one quarter!

~Crooked Smile~ said:
If you're sure you're putting the info in right, always trust your calculator. And make sure you do use the correct value (ie 9 rather than 8) if you have more than one quarter!

Yeah I checked 3 times so followed the calculator and put in 9 for half. Would recommend those quiches, v.tasty & filling. Was only 49c, on offer :)

shelleyzeus said:
Anyone know if poundworld has any of the ww things in? im sure ive seen a poundland where i live but i carnt think where:confused:

Lot of people on here saying that poundland is great for ww stuff. I'm from the rep of ireland so no poundland down here, closest one to me is in newry but I'm gonna go check it out this weekend and see If I can find some bargains! :)

I was really pleased when I googled poundland locations I found one in Torquay which is only 4 miles away. I got loads in there, but I wouldn't advise any one to buy the cheese bites, they look a bit like mini cheddars but are rank!
xxx

Pound land here only does 10 or so ww products and most are stuff you wouldn't eat! But Is ok for the odd bargain :)

Agree! As are the WW quavers. Yuk! xx
I don't think WW have got their cheese products quite right. Their tub of cream cheese with roasted onion and their cheese triangles are dire. Too salty in flavour and the cheese taste isn't right. Morrisons 50% fat free cheese spread in a tub is lush and only £1 for 200g. The PP value is only 8 for the whole 200g tub

Back