Where the bargains are... all WW friendly

I prefer buying stuff thats made to actually taste nice rather than made to squeeze out as many calories as possible. Sure real wotsits are 3pp for a multibag but they sure taste nicer than the ww ones!!!

I was in poundland and I got the sun dried tom and herb savoury biscuits... they are decent with a bit of light phili (I take the mini pots of phili to work - they are 1pp)

and I got some of the chocolate cake bars, they are nice but very small

the chicken crisps are ok but a bit salty.. would rather budget a few more points for the walkers chicken crisps.

And I agree with MrsM about the faux mini cheddars... had to eat them with philli to make them taste nice :p

I like the carrot cake slices too (get them in iceland) but the only thing is you have to eat them all once the packet is opened or else they'll go off! You would think ww would have the sense to package them seperately... not many people can afford to point in the whole packet over a day or 2.

the only real success I've had with ww products are the savoury biscuits!!! x

I don't know whether this has been mentioned in earlier pages but I have just bought a new set of ww scales today from argos. £14.99 instead of £29.99. They are the 4 in 1 body fat analyser scale code 832/1846 and seem to weigh pretty close to the ww scales at class although I will check this out more thoroughly at weigh-in tomorrow. They also come with a voucher for weight-watchers online.

I think I have those scales... Digital ones yeah? They can be a bit iffy sometimes to be honest. I weighed myself the other day and it said 12st 6 1/2 lbs (tried it 3 times in a row), I was like that _can't_ be right so tried my mums old scales and they said 12st so THEN I got back into the WW scales and low and behold, I'd lost 6 1/2 lbs in the space of 2 minutes lol.

hannata said:
azwethinkweiz, are you weighing on a solid wood/tiled floor? carpet can make scales very unreliable

Yep it was the wooden floor in my bedroom!? Was really weird cuz they weighed me right after they'd switched off and switched back on again? So I think I'll check the old scales and those scales to see if they weigh the same on my WI day!

mine have given exactly the same weight whether I weighted on laminate floor downstairs or carpet in my bedroom - these have different feet that you put on if you want to weigh on carpet. Have been spot on every time so far and 1lb heavier than the scales at the meeting so are the closest scales that I have owned. I am very happy with mine although I haven't tried the % fat facility as the answer will be too depressing:)

I still kinda wish I could do my weigh in at 7am....or naked....lol

I really like the WW Soups which I take to work most days. They are mostly 2PP and 3PP, although the Chicken Noodle one is a bargain 1PP. It is very thin and light though but very tasty. I haven't found one I don't like yet. 72p a can in Tescos. Haven't seen them on offer yet but will keep my eye out.

Sue they have the WW's soup two for a pound at poundland

I love the tomato one because its pretty much just heinz tomato soup but a bit less creamy :)

I love the tomato one because its pretty much just heinz tomato soup but a bit less creamy :)

Hi - thanks for the info. Gonna head off to Inverness tomorrow and stock up. Haven't tried the tomato one yet but will give it a try on your recommendation.

Thanks xx :)

I love the WW one- tried it before the normal cream of tomato one and was so disappointed with the cream one as it tasted the same and I expected it to be creamier :( I find they taste the same.

Lidle have very nice chicken breast sandwich slices with maple syrup. 150g pack is just 4pp at 99p. 16 Nectarines are £2 and their fruit and veg on the whole is the cheapest I've seen anywhere.

Asda have the fresh ww meals for £1.50 each and the frozen are on 4 for £5

Didn't have time to look at everything but the poundworld near me had loads of different WW crisps (roast chicken crinkle ones, cheese puffs, nachos a couple flavours, and the cheese flavour bites) they also had the WW bagels (4 in a pack) some WW cupcake mixes (makes 12 small cupcakes)

There were also some little WW cakes know they had coconut in cause hubby isn't a big fan of coconut.

They also had some of the cookies (oat and choc chip ones and some other flavour) and some pita breads in packets, that's all I can remember...

This was the store in Romford nearest to ASDA, but poundworlds near me always seem to stock some WW products so if there is one near you, it might be worth a look...

Tesco... Coke zero 12 cans for 5 euro, pretty good :)
I also got 2 jars of nutella for 4euro but they may not classify as WW friendly lol.

Tesco... Coke zero 12 cans for 5 euro, pretty good :)
I also got 2 jars of nutella for 4euro but they may not classify as WW friendly lol.
100g of Nutella is 15pp or 15g is 2pp

Last_Attempt said:
100g of Nutella is 15pp or 15g is 2pp

Would 15g be a teaspoon of it?? X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

5g is a teaspoon hun so 15g is a tablespoon - you naughty girl for buying Nutella ha ha!

heinz sandwich spread is £1 a jar in tesco and is 2 desertspoons - 0.5 points, I use no more than 1 teaspoon so dont even point it :D result!

Back