Where the bargains are... all WW friendly

heinz sandwich spread is £1 a jar in tesco and is 2 desertspoons - 0.5 points, I use no more than 1 teaspoon so dont even point it :D result!
I shall get a jar:D

They come in packs of 4 and this is 6PP
But individually 1-1PP, 2-3PP they are quite filling if you have a whole pack. I think the yogurt ones are more PP's but aren't as nice either.

xxx

oooh lovely thank yoou! been meaning to try these for a while as they'd be great for when in a rush, just hope they're not too moreish making me demolish the whole box in one go :D xx

WW chocolate n oat cookies - bleughhh :( not happy at all however the WW sausage n mash is yummy :) better than ASDA's own xxx

WW chocolate n oat cookies - bleughhh :( not happy at all however the WW sausage n mash is yummy :) better than ASDA's own xxx
Try the Morrisons Eat Smart Chicken in peppercorn sauce with roast potoes. Its a chilled meal with a whole chicken breast and you get two for £4. Microwave for 6 mins and only 9pp. I have cabbage or cauli with mine, I live on it:D

Tesco is having a bit of a fest on their Light Choices chilled ready meals at the moment. Three for £5 on a lot of the range...got three cottage pies myself. :p
Also three for £5 on the chilled Quorn products (ready meals, sausages, burgers, lamb grills, sandwich meat, savoury eggs, etc are all in it.
Plus two for £2 of the jumbo snack a jacks.
Been buying heaven this morning.

Now I sound like an advert for Tesco...every little helps. :p

Tesco is having a bit of a fest on their Light Choices chilled ready meals at the moment. Three for £5 on a lot of the range...got three cottage pies myself. :p
Also three for £5 on the chilled Quorn products (ready meals, sausages, burgers, lamb grills, sandwich meat, savoury eggs, etc are all in it.
Plus two for £2 of the jumbo snack a jacks.
Been buying heaven this morning.

Now I sound like an advert for Tesco...every little helps. :p

How do they compare in price and pp to ww frozen meals?

How do they compare in price and pp to ww frozen meals?
Depends where you go for the price. Some places have the WW frozen ones as four for £5 or something similiar at times, but I do find the frozen ones to be smaller than the chilled meals in general. Usually the chilled ones (both WW and light choices) come in around 9 to 11pp in my experience, compared to around the 7 to 9pp mark for most of the frozen ones I've bought.

I've found that in all the frozen food shops such as heron and Jack fultons, the WW frozen ready meals are £1 each. This week there was also Quorn cottage pie and lasagne in which are low in PP

xx

Pound land have lots of weight watchers things - for a pound ovbiously :) xx

I looked in poundworld yesterday and was dissapointed must try and find a poundland! to be honest till yesterday I thought they were all the same!

went to poundland on tuesday and found the selection boxes there that are £2.95 at the meetings :eek:, sell by date was end oct.
they were going fast but worth a look.

I've found that in all the frozen food shops such as heron and Jack fultons, the WW frozen ready meals are £1 each. This week there was also Quorn cottage pie and lasagne in which are low in PP

xx
I'm still getting my WW from Iceland for £1, I grab the frozen fish and veggies while I'm there too. Sadly I've noticed the other supermarkets WW meals have crept up to £1.75 and CO-OP are the worst at £1.95 the money grabbing greedy beggars:eek:

I'm still getting my WW from Iceland for £1, I grab the frozen fish and veggies while I'm there too. Sadly I've noticed the other supermarkets WW meals have crept up to £1.75 and CO-OP are the worst at £1.95 the money grabbing greedy beggars:eek:
The Co-Op are useless for weight watchers food in general, I find. They always wind me up by having an "any two for however many pounds" thing on the chilled meals, then having only one variety to choose from. Any two of what exactly? Aren't you supposed to give people a choice, or it's "two of this" not "any two". :confused:

Ok, I'm done ranting now. :p

Good news for those who like the taste of philadelphia cheese. Morissons own eat smart version is £1 and a quarter of the very large tub is only 2pp or 8pp for the whole tub. Its great with chives and chopped fresh tomato mixed into it for a sandwich filling.

Poundland has so many WW products...ours even has the selection box!!...makes you wonder how they all can be sold for a pound when at the meetings these things are so expensive!...not that I am complaining...I get a lot of things from poundland...stocks my cupboard and keeps me off the naughty stuff...lol...

I'd love to try those selection boxes but never seen em in ireland, wonder if I should take a wee trip up north lol! ;)

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Back