Where the bargains are... all WW friendly

what are these selection boxes? never seen or heard of them before? thanks lol :)

They sell them in class for £2.95 and they contain 10 different treats that are all 2pp each (cruncy mint bar being my fav!) At the min they are selling them in most poundland shops so are much cheaper than in class xx

They sell them in class for £2.95 and they contain 10 different treats that are all 2pp each (cruncy mint bar being my fav!) At the min they are selling them in most poundland shops so are much cheaper than in class xx

thanks hun will have to keep an eye out for them! sound yum! had a look in Walsall today no luck but next try Erdington and Sutton lmao :D xx

found loads at the poundland in stratford shopping centre here in London, they even have the selection boxes :)

I wish my local poundland did the selection boxes, they seem to have everything else!

ooh these selection boxes sound good :) will have to check it out xxx

Ww selection boxes

Ww 2 pt selection boxes are £1 at poundland. Best before end October though.

are they back in? got them a few weeks ago but haven't seen them since.

Yes I got them this morning. They were £ 4 or so at class and now £1 at poundland- bargain!

thanks hun will have to keep an eye out for them! sound yum! had a look in Walsall today no luck but next try Erdington and Sutton lmao :D xx

Walsall Poundland isnt the best considering its right next to the HQ lol. They tend to usually either sell out quick or not have much stuff in :(

Good luck finding them.
I dont have a poundland anywhere near me, will have to wait until I am either in the midlands or wrexham/shrewsbury

Sam x

Asda have tinned ww soups 5 for £2 which is quite good as they are over 70p each! :)

tesco have the frozen ready made meals at £1!! for in a hurry meals these r great :)

Got some lovely Lemon and Currant Cookies yesterday from Poundland. Nom!

I know some people don't like going there... but Poundland has the WW crisps too, as well as WW jams and WW sauces! Nothing wrong with them, and home bargins!

Asda also have the WW ready meals like chicken curry, spag bol, cottage pie etc on 5 for £5

and if you want them at £1 all the time go to cool traders!

i get most my WW stuff from Pound world! i love it! and the kids love it as the get to chose anytoy they want when we visit there ahah!

home bargains do some good deals just gotta catch them while they are in :) xx

Hi,
Morrisons have got ww chilled meals half price at £1.18 and some frozen ones at 87p. I have stocked up :)
Me too:D Some of them have a month use-by date so great for the fridge.

Back