Where the bargains are... all WW friendly

Asda have activia intensely creamy Greek style yoghurts for £1 for a pack :) zesty lemon flavour, vanilla, toffee, strawberry and each 3PP each. And so creamy :)

There were back to full price in Lincoln yesterday :(

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Petit filous are half price in tesco (ROI)... Like 90c for 6 of the lil pots (think these are only 1pp?) x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Morrisons have the new fresh micro meals 2 for £4. They are amazing! I love the butternut squash chicken curry :) asda have their own cous cous pots at 4 for £2 and 2 pp each. great for lunches xxxx

laurieee:) said:
Morrisons have the new fresh micro meals 2 for £4. They are amazing! I love the butternut squash chicken curry :) asda have their own cous cous pots at 4 for £2 and 2 pp each. great for lunches xxxx

The BNS chicken curry one is lovely, but I could eat 2 at once:)

xxx

Sorry if anyone has already said but Morrisons eat smart meals with the PP on the back are 2 for £4 too xxxx

Sorry if anyone has already said but Morrisons eat smart meals with the PP on the back are 2 for £4 too xxxx
My favourite is the chicken in peppercorn sauce with roast potatoes for only 9pp:)

Just got back from Tesco's and I'm SO chuffed - got 500g bags of wholewheat pasta for 22p each! Normal price is 89p/500g.

I'm doing Simply Filling at the moment and it's 'free' on that plan so stocked up majorly - got 7 bags! It wasn't on offer as such, it was reduced to clear, so I'm not sure if it will be in all stores ...

Also they have the WW petit pains and pitta breads on BOGOF, and the yogurts/rice puddings are £1 a pack.

Tesco have got frozen ww meals and deserts 3 for the price of 2 :)

Asda have loads of offers on the WW meals just now. WW pizzas are £1. Tesco are 2 for £2 on the yoghurts and Sainsbury's are £1 a pack xx

i love dunkers! is it the jumbo tubes or the breadsticks that are 3pp? xxxx

Back