Where the bargains are... all WW friendly

Oh fab! Thanks Tracy! xxxx

Asda's at the moment have all the WW products on offer - I picked up some loaves of bread and frooze some for 50p each!

The meals are all on offer too at a £1 or £1.50

Ally x

the pound shop, its all a pound! I got the curry sauces 3 for 2! bagels, biscuits, crisps, pittas, jam, hot chocolate! all a quid! cant grumble at that!

I just got curry sauces 3 for 2, same with the soups!

Poundland are fab for WW bargains! the Caramel wafers are only 1pp and are gorgeous! Also heron foods have WW meals and deserts for £1 -£1.50!
-------------------------------------------------------------
I WILL BE A YUMMY MUMMY!
Start: 05/01/2012 - 17st 8lbs
WEEK1:-1lbs
WEEK2: 4+1/2lbs

Tescos online have got an offer on the weight watchers toffee cheesecakes and caramel crunch at the mo. Two packs for £2.00.

Will be lookin tkmorrow

Good thread !!! here to follow and save some money ;)

Poundland

Various WW biscuits in Poundland for a box of 18 biscuits, range includes Ginger biscuits, Lemon, Choc chip and raisen as well as some caramel marshmallow crunches. All a pound a box surprisingly!!

Free WW cookery book for Kindle, on Amazon at the moment:

Link

It is an American version using Points plus, but I'm sure I have read on here that Points plus and Pro points are basically the same - just the different names for the UK and the USA. Also there are some ingredients we might not be so familiar with, but anyway... it's free!

I got a pack of the chocolate chip ww cookies in morrisons for only 70p yesterday! Bargain :)

Tesco are doing ww tinned soups 3 for £1.50. They are normally 75p each so equivalent to buy 2 get one free.

Got some strange looks doing self service with 9 tins of the chicken noodle in my basket. Not keen on the others, but love the CN one!

Gcabrio said:
Tesco are doing ww tinned soups 3 for £1.50. They are normally 75p each so equivalent to buy 2 get one free.

Got some strange looks doing self service with 9 tins of the chicken noodle in my basket. Not keen on the others, but love the CN one!

That's free if your doing simply filling too:)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Belvita breakfast bics are £1 a box in Asda! I just got 5 boxes hehe

Back