Where the bargains are... all WW friendly

Tesco are doing ww tinned soups 3 for £1.50. They are normally 75p each so equivalent to buy 2 get one free.

Got some strange looks doing self service with 9 tins of the chicken noodle in my basket. Not keen on the others, but love the CN one!

hi i got 4 tins from sainsburys yesterday for £2... chicken noodle...lol

Poundland is good for the oaty or special chocolate ww biccies. They sometimes have strange varieties that no one else has! Morrisons are cheaper for normal w w biccies, e.g. Ginger and Lemon or Choc Chip - 70p as another poster said. Can't seem to find raspberry and white choc ones now though:(

I bought raspberry and white chocolate in Asda yday! :) 80 odd pence I think

A bit of a strange one this but if you see a 'Palmer & Harvey Sweetsdirect Van' parked up outside your local shop over the next couple of days (1st & 2nd of march) they are selling Alpen lights bars boxes of 24 on a buy 2 boxes and get 1 free!!
So basically you can buy 48 Summer fruits bars and get a box of 24 of the new cherry tart alpen lights for £18. That works out at 25p a bar!!

Ok you will be well stocked up!!

I can get these quite easily as used to work for them!!

Special K Bliss bars ar 2 points eachand are on offer at asda at the minute £1 for a box of 5 all sorts of yummy flavours :) x

Tesco have got a lot of their fridged weight watcher meals at either half price or most of them at £1.10 which makes them on a par with their own low pp meals

Tesco in ROI are doing 4 WW frozen meals for 5EUR. Not bad if you like em and wanna stock up!

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Popping a post here so I am subscribed :)

They were £1.10 by me! Eugh

Tesco are doing WW pack of 4 fromage frais and pack of 4 yogurts for £1 all kinds of flavors.
Nom Nom Nom :p:p:p

Back