Where the bargains are... all WW friendly

I work as a personal shopper -not great for dieting but get to see all the promos coming in.
Asda currently have rollbacks on ready meals starting at £1.50 (plus their own new brand)
WW Chocolate rolls 2 for £2
Yoghurts pack of 4 are 2 for £2
Individuals at 57p or 10 for £4

I seen ww carrot cakes and lemon drizzle cake £1 in co-op :)

Morrisons have a lot of WW things down to £1.50 - Breads and the garlic bread, doughballs, quite a few chilled ready meals..

WW Pizza in Asda £1.50, I wasn't sure if that was a good deal but it has a huge sticker on to stand out!

LisaD said:
WW Pizza in Asda £1.50, I wasn't sure if that was a good deal but it has a huge sticker on to stand out!

Id like to try these. For the weekend would be a nice treat. Has anyone tried it??

The £1 shops are realy good they sell loads of stuff & the 99p if you want to save that penny:D LOL

Morrisons are selling WW yogurts at 75p per pack

WW sausages, bacon, ham, garlic dough balls, garlic petit pains, chilled margheritta & spicy chicken pizzas, some of the chilled ready meals and maybe the block cheese were all £1.50 in Morries.
The meals were Chicken & Mushroom Pie, Sweet & Sour chicken & rice, and I think Bangers & Mash. In my shop anyway... :)

if you mean the frozen pepperoni one then yeah ive often had it after weigh in as a sort of within points treat.

I've been on holiday for 2 weeks so I'm not sure if they still are but there was some in the chilled section (my department) a pepperoni and a chicken pizza.

If anyone has any independent freezer shops nearby give them a try. I got:
5 ready meals for £5
WW oven chips: £1.29
Frozen deserts: £1.29

I saw the WW butter for the first time at work today, £1.29

Where was that? Xx

Asda, there is both a butter and a margarine. Tbh, I've noticed a lot of new products coming in but it is hard to remember them all :)
There are cheesecakes, two individual pots in a pack for £2 or 2 for £2.50

These solero ice cream lollies are so nice! They're low in calories and are generous portion sizes, great for summer.
There is three in a pack, and you can get them from Asda at two packs for £3 - those are only 90 calories!
I've also found them in Fulton's foods where they are one pack for only £1 - those are 99 calories each.

Attachments

• diet 004.jpg
    diet 004.jpg
    498.9 KB · Views: 64
Back