Where the bargains are... all WW friendly

These solero ice cream lollies are so nice! They're low in calories and are generous portion sizes, great for summer.
There is three in a pack, and you can get them from Asda at two packs for £3 - those are only 90 calories!
I've also found them in Fulton's foods where they are one pack for only £1 - those are 99 calories each.

They're £1 in Morrisons too :)

Mini milks are on offer in sainsburys £1.12 for a box of 12, these are my life savers at the mo. 1pp each or you can have 3 for 2pp's:)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Asda have 300g tubs of philadelphia light for £1 xx

Loser85 said:
Alpen light cereal bars are £1 a box in asda, loads of different varieties.

Oooh going over tomorrow will c if they r still on offer thanks x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Fatty_no_more said:
Rice krispie squares all flavours 4pp each £1 for 4 in sainsburys.
I got 10 haha. X

God I would eat that lot in one go if I bought them nom nom xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

[h=1]Weight Watchers Sicilian Lemonade 2 Ltrs 70p in B and M[/h]

Tescos have WW petit pains for 60p and deals on low pp's ice lollies.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Asda are doing the latest WW steam in the bag meals at £5 for 3 meals. I recommend the Chicken Chop Suey at only 5 PP. Delicious, quick and filling. Only 8 mins in the microwave and perfect for in the office if you have a spoon as you can eat it straight from the bag.

Morrisons have 2 for £4 on some of their 'Nu Me' range. Chilli prawn tagliatelle is nice and 7pp :) x

Asda are doing the latest WW steam in the bag meals at £5 for 3 meals. I recommend the Chicken Chop Suey at only 5 PP. Delicious, quick and filling. Only 8 mins in the microwave and perfect for in the office if you have a spoon as you can eat it straight from the bag.

hi hun i've been looking for these but can't find them are they fresh or frozen thanks xx

Back