Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

I have never heard of Farmfoods i live in Kent...
Does anyone know of one?
x

I was in Asda yesterday and they were selling Frylight - sunflower and olive oil varieties - for only £1.00.

It's got quite a long shelf life so I stocked up ;)

ooh will have to see if its still on offer as I need some more:)

Morrisons

Morries have mullerlites on offer and the new one vanilla with black chocolate is included.I bought 16 for 4 quid!:8855:Also Mugshots 4 for 1.50.

Feck me Im gna go and get sum of them tommo! x

I didnt notice the vanilla and chocolate. Will need to check next time I am in Tesco. That would be great. I used to love dipping strawberrys in the chocolate one they used to do.

Ooh that sounds nice :)
xxx

am off to morrisons on monda for my shopping, need some yogs and prefer mueller light once they are on offer

Cool i'm going down to morrisons tomorow to get my messages, will get some then. Are the vanilla and choc m/l's free?

hey im starting slimming world on monday but looking at all the foods available you have to have quite a selection in your fridge and cupboards.it looks like quite an expensive diet,
is it quite expensive

On Muller website it shows all the new chocolate range, sounds lovely but need to find out if theya re free, iv'e checked SW online but not showing yet. xxx

No Shelly it doesn't have to be expensive. A jacket potato and baked beans is one of my cheap lunches.If you think that ready meals work out much dearer, cooking from scratch has to be the way to go. And Aldi is good for cheap veg and fruit.True it takes more organising, but you needn't go out and buy things specially.

Tesco at the moment have Mullerlites for 27p each and Laughing cow at £1 for 16 portion pack, bought loads. xxx

Morrisons have a pack of 4 branston baked beans for 75p.

Back