Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Are they trained to do menial tasks such as washing up and gardening?

:)

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

If they could so such things coljack I would be keeping them!! :) Sadly at 5.5months, 3 and 4 the most they can do is put their dirty washing BESIDE the laundry basket?!?! Clearly putting it IN the basket is too taxing for their young minds to comprehend. (obviously not the 5.5month old. If he could do that I'd be selling him to Mensa! .... or the circus if they paid better :giggle:)

However, kids are fabulous diet aids! All naughty foods are hoovered up by them before you've had chance to get it out of the carrier bag and I can't remember the last time I ate a yogurt without having to share with at least one of them!

co op has batchelors pasta and sauces and savoury rices at bogof.

iceland has quorn sausages and southern style strips at £1 a bag.

Poundland - Velvet crunch 6 pack, cheese and onion and the chilli ones for, yes, £1!

Shopping day tomorrow! I'm so proud of myself! I made it a whole week without shopping! apart from milk, but that doesn't really count lol :D

xx

This is exactly what I AM DOING this week :) I have cupboards full & i mean full but have this thing that if my fridge looks bare (still plenty of staples in mind :rolleyes:) but if its not full to bursting I feel we've nothing in!!

Love your pic getting fit, I might have to pinch it :)

Just picked up a Lidl leaflet. Weekend offers on 20th and 21st August as follows:-

Pack of 4 pork chops £1.49 (was 2.99)

3 pack of peppers 74p (was 1.49)

micro-waveable rice 39p (was 79p)
(includes long grain, basmati, pilau and egg fried rice)

1 litre bottle of lucozade 99p (was 1.98)
I know we can't drink this but if you have a hubby like me that drinks it, it saves a few pennies

Have to think of a recipe to make with pork chop and peppers now

Sorry guys this isnt food related but too much of a bargin not to post

Mini Yankkee Candles 39p (WOW) from gome bargins ;-)

Tesco have fibre plus bars on 3 for 2, and the dark chocolate ones are still only £1:41 rather than £1.89 like the milk chocolate ones.

Back