Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

how many syns are these?? x

100g is 6 syns but it is lovely & refreshing. I got the strawberry & naked 1 - both lovely but when they are £4 a tub I would not buy it. So will be stocking up as much as freezer allows!!!!!

Oops.forgot to say - 4 syns or hexb I believe tho this might have to be confirmed..

I don't think the bars are shown as an option in the Optimising Book but if you use the SW online Diary all varieties are 1 x HEx B from the drop down box :D

Alycyn1980 said:
I don't think the bars are shown as an option in the Optimising Book but if you use the SW online Diary all varieties are 1 x HEx B from the drop down box :D

Thanks, Alycyn1980. I love these bars and would prefer them to be 2 for 1 HEXB like Alpen lite but I can't have everything...

Batcheller's pasta n sauce .59p

Just been to B and M and they have pasta n sauces all varieties for only .59p . Sorry if this isnt correct place to highlight it just wanted to share the love. X

Sent from my iPhone

these used to be free on a green day when made with water - just on the off chance - what are they now? I just rejoined after a spell away and loved the old red and green day.

Chunksville I asked about them the other day and they are free on green and extra easy. I'm loving extra easy at the min its just more or less healthy eating isn't it lol apart from I know exactly what to restrict milk and bread\cereals to and also the syns system is keeping me from over indulging in things!! And keeping my treats in line. I think later down the line the red days will be good if I'm sticking for a few weeks though, give me a boost!!

I'm wondering if the muller lights are still on offer at morrisons I want some more. There's 4 of us in this house all doing slimming world. Havnt seen anything much on offer lately!! I do know the mugshots are 3 for a pound in poundland though if anybody gets them, I don't eat many of them myself but they handy to have in for lunches when the fridge is bare lol

these used to be free on a green day when made with water - just on the off chance - what are they now? I just rejoined after a spell away and loved the old red and green day.

Chunksville I asked about them the other day and they are free on green and extra easy. I'm loving extra easy at the min its just more or less healthy eating isn't it lol apart from I know exactly what to restrict milk and bread\cereals to and also the syns system is keeping me from over indulging in things!! And keeping my treats in line. I think later down the line the red days will be good if I'm sticking for a few weeks though, give me a boost!!

I'm wondering if the muller lights are still on offer at morrisons I want some more. There's 4 of us in this house all doing slimming world. Havnt seen anything much on offer lately!! I do know the mugshots are 3 for a pound in poundland though if anybody gets them, I don't eat many of them myself but they handy to have in for lunches when the fridge is bare lol
they are not all free on Green/EE please be aware that some of them have up to 3 or 4 syns a pack. and this is only when made up with water instead of milk&butter :)

they are not all free on Green/EE please be aware that some of them have up to 3 or 4 syns a pack. and this is only when made up with water instead of milk&butter :)

Yeah forgot to add that, the cheesey ones have syns I think!!! I only like the tomatoey ones in things like this. By the way, I had the tom and basil one the other day and it was disgusting won't be buying again :(

Tescos had mugshots 2 for a £1 but I was annoyed I brought 3 not knowing the offer and the girl at the till didn't tell me the offer. I found out after I left the shop. Though 3 for a £1 in poundland sounds better so thanks Rochell1.

Tescos had mugshots 2 for a £1 but I was annoyed I brought 3 not knowing the offer and the girl at the till didn't tell me the offer. I found out after I left the shop. Though 3 for a £1 in poundland sounds better so thanks Rochell1.
Ya welcome hun.
Mullerlight are 5 for a pound until April 8th in Morrison's. :)

Tesco has the 6 pack of Mullerlights for just a pound :)

Too many offers to take in here!! Lol ill be going to one or the other on friday think morrisons a better bet cos the packs of 6 aint always the flavours I like. And I like to mix them :)

The rosemary and onion linda mccartney sausages are £1 in asda for but silly me didn't look to see what that was rolled back from. I bought some though

Rochelle1 said:
ill be going to one or the other on friday think morrisons a better bet cos the packs of 6 aint always the flavours I like. And I like to mix them :)

I agree with you there - I only get the toffee & vanilla pack as all the others have cherry - yuck!!

Back