Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Tesco have 6 pack mullerlights for £1 today !! I split my shop between Tesco and Aldi today and just now trying to work out what I saved :) Got some great price fruit and veg from Aldi.

View attachment 45618

Thanks hun, going to tesco tomorrow. Aldis fruit and veg is great we went there last week for ours.

Anyone know if the Greek coconut mullers are on offer anywhere? They are the most delicious things! Proper creamy xx

Anyone know if the Greek coconut mullers are on offer anywhere? They are the most delicious things! Proper creamy xx

Sainsbury's have the 4 pack of these, 2 for £4, and you can mix and match with the Honey flavour :)

6 cans of John west tuna in brine is £4 in asda........... Mezzin!

some half price offers i found in tesco earlier:

Activia fat free 8x125g pack now £1.64.
Branston baked beans 4x410g tins now £1.28.
Philadelphia light 300g tubs now £1.16.
John west tuna chunks in brine 4x185g tins now £3.49.
Tesco cantaloupe melons now £1 each.

milk choc mikados are in the 99p stores!

some half price offers i found in tesco earlier:
Branston baked beans 4x410g tins now £1.28.

I don't know about anyone else but I think that Branston baked beans are gross, the worst tasting beans I've ever had :yuk: I couldn't bear to ever eat them again even if they were giving them away!!

I don't know about anyone else but I think that Branston baked beans are gross, the worst tasting beans I've ever had :yuk: I couldn't bear to ever eat them again even if they were giving them away!!

They are minging!! I prefer lidls own beans x

Branston beans are ace. Better than Heinz anyway.

The special k chewy bars ( the replacements for fibre plus bars ) are 99p a box in tesco.
Linda mcartney sausages are £1.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Muller light Greek style 4 pack are half price at tesco. Now £1.09 I think x
Oh bugger I just paid 2.18 for these at asda :(

The special k chewy bars ( the replacements for fibre plus bars ) are 99p a box in tesco.

I like branston beans too.

Are the sausages the red onion ones or just the standard vegetarian?

ColJack said:

I agree, Branston beans are the best !!!! My lot know if I try to cook anything else. Heinz ones are gross. Asda chosen by you ones are very like the Branston beans so buy those as a substitute

Rochelle1 said:
Oh bugger I just paid 2.18 for these at asda :(

I like branston beans too.

Are the sausages the red onion ones or just the standard vegetarian?

I am on the search for the red onion ones as they appear to be the only free veggie sausage. According to the LC website only asda and sainsburys stock them. I have tried both my local ones and no luck so far!!

Back