Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Sorry if it's already been mentioned but Shape Delights are 2 for £2.00 in Tesco. I picked up some strawberry/raspberry and some apple crumble/rhubarb crumble.. Yummy!

hi all morrisons have the batchelors rice on offer for 50p a packet and the same price for all batchelors pasta and sauce, the bathcelors supper noodles are three for £1.60 or £1.80 can't quite remember which.

Tesco, mugshots, are 2 for a squid x

Can anyone tell me what bargains there are in Morrisons or Asdas...shopping there tomorrow and may have to send OH as it's dd's sports day! And i don't want to miss out on Low Syn treats lol! And fab priced fruit, veg sald etc! :)

Asda have loooads of £1 deals atm, they have boxes of alpen lights for £1 :) Their mushy peas are 6p a tin, and although they don't look very nice, they taste lush!

Laura94B said:
Asda have loooads of £1 deals atm, they have boxes of alpen lights for £1 :) Their mushy peas are 6p a tin, and although they don't look very nice, they taste lush!

You are so right about the asda mushy peas!

I had a bit of a scare when I opened the tin and saw them, but was brave and went for it - SO NICE!

Back