Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Asda chosen by you fat free "mango and pineapple" and "rhubarb and vanilla" are nice, free too.
80p at the moment for a 450g pot.
While there saw that branston beans are £1 for a 4 pack again.
Also the quorn sausages and burgers ( bags of ) are £1.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Kia-Ora said:
Read this and automatically thought ' I carried a watermelon' hehe

(from Dirty Dancing in case people think I'm being totally random) :)

Hahaha, I did the exact same thing, just didn't dare write it! Lol

MrsM10 said:
Morrisons have giant watermelons for £2 at the moment! They're gigantic! Superfree and super speed!

What the hell? When did watermelon become superspeed? I've been avoiding it because i thought it was not superfree also ( used to be "melon, all varieties except watermelon" in the green book. Never saw the later entry for watermelon on it's own. :(

What the hell? When did watermelon become superspeed? I've been avoiding it because i thought it was not superfree also ( used to be "melon, all varieties except watermelon" in the green book. Never saw the later entry for watermelon on it's own. :(

It's always been superfree but I think they added the superspeed part in January with the new books? I could be mistaken, I do it at home, but that's what I gather from things I have read on here.

Kia-Ora said:

thefinalcountdown said:
Hahaha, I did the exact same thing, just didn't dare write it! Lol

Me too. I always say it too when at the till passing it to hubby ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Kia-Ora said:

Hahaha! I said the exact same to my hubby as I was putting it in the trolley! x

ColJack said:

I don't have my book with me, but I was under the impression all melon was superfree and super speed. I've been eating tons of the stuff!

Sooo going to demolish the quarter watermelon I have left in the fridge today! I didn't realise it was SS either!

This fortnights Aldi super 6....

Strawberries 400g - 99p
Piccolo / elegance vine tomatoes 250g / 420g - 99p
Celery - 39p
Cucumber - 39p
Little gem 2pk - 39p
New potatoes 750g - 39p

Kraft low fat or fat free dressing (all types) are only 50p a bottle in asda at the mo. I think the fat free ones are syn free.

If you're like me and thought Asda had stopped selling this range - Kraft have just changed the shape of the bottle. . They used to be the ones with the round fat bottom but are now in straight ones.

I've never been able to find Velvet Crunch crisps around my way, so was excited to suddenly see then in Poundland today, 6-pack for £1, sweet chilli or cheddar & spring onion.

Don't know if poundland usually stocks them (my local doesn't usually) or if this is a new line for them.

Really liked the taste (tried the cheese ones) - the texture isn't like crisps it's more like prawn crackers but very tasty and well worth 4 syns.

Love them! My poundland always stocks them. Also tesco do more flavours, they do like a dorrito crisp type thing in sweet chilli and they do salt and vinegar! Yum

Also got them in morrisons before

Kraft low fat or fat free dressing (all types) are only 50p a bottle in asda at the mo. I think the fat free ones are syn free.

I keep seeing this and thinking ooh they might be syn free.. def going to stock up on a couple of bottles I think!

In Morrisons .. might have already been mentioned but the quarters of Watermelon are half price at 75p

In Aldi they have Marshmallow fluff in at the mo for £1.49 a tub

Back