Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

I love Turkish Delight Options (it's my favourite) but you can get the same flavour by using standard chocolate flavour and adding a little rosewater. I adore the Go Bananas and I wish they would bring it back. The Coconut one was disappointing. I was expecting something like a Bounty bar but it wasn't very strong. The Mint Madness and Orange Choc options are also good.

I'm off to do the weekly food shop tomorrow- can anyone tell if and where the following things are on offer:

Alpen light bars
LM red onion and rosemary sausages
DE Flavour Collective coffee (I only have one jar left :()
Mug Shots
Hovis Nimble wholemeal bread
Pukka Detox tea
Muller lights

Also anyone seen the new Twinings Liquorice flavour tea anywhere? I've heard about it but can't find it :(

Asda definitely have mug shots on offer at the mo for 50p I dont know what flavours as I dont eat them - and our C reminded us tonight that some of them have syns so to be careful. They also have the batchelors packet rices for 50p

I don't think Nimble counts as Hex B anymore just incase you didnt know...they've tweaked the Hex's! X

I don't think Nimble counts as Hex B anymore just incase you didnt know...they've tweaked the Hex's! X

I have just downloaded the pages from SW website and the healthy extras still show the nimble wholemeal bread as one. I would hope that the theses should be kept up to date. I would perhaps ask the consultant x

Ok thanks everyone, I may take a trip up to Sainsburys then, it's a bit out of my way but I'd do anything for more DE coffee lol!!
Regarding Nimble bread, it's says it a HEXB on the SW website but the new pack doesn't. Me and hubby have been eating it, same as always and he's lost 5lbs and I lost 3lbs this week so guessing it makes no difference?
Anyone know of a nice wholemeal loaf that IS a HEXB? As hubby isn't a big fan of Nimble but eats it cos I told him to lol

Lol does he always do as hes told - cos mine doesnt
Lol he does it for a quiet life! He learnt long time ago not to argue with me haha! ;)

Deleted due to discovering WW Wholemeal Bread is no longer a HEb option. Please use link on laura's post (#7162) below.

Last edited:
I remember my C saying tonight that all WW bread has been taken off the HEXB list as the fibre content has been lowered x

Ok thanks everyone, I may take a trip up to Sainsburys then, it's a bit out of my way but I'd do anything for more DE coffee lol!!
Regarding Nimble bread, it's says it a HEXB on the SW website but the new pack doesn't. Me and hubby have been eating it, same as always and he's lost 5lbs and I lost 3lbs this week so guessing it makes no difference?
Anyone know of a nice wholemeal loaf that IS a HEXB? As hubby isn't a big fan of Nimble but eats it cos I told him to lol
The liquorice tea was in sainsburys today in Lincoln, so maybe try there? It's on offer too, was on and end stand, but not sure how much.

Also anyone seen the new Twinings Liquorice flavour tea anywhere? I've heard about it but can't find it :(

I bought some at Sainsbury's. I love herbal/fruity teas but this stuff is seriously WRONG!!! It smells like stale biscuits but tastes like water with loads of sugar in. I was so excited hoping for a liquorice flavour but I couldn't taste any. I didn't even make it through one cup. :(

Back